Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

28 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Adama Traore is really good, making runs getting past players and crossing.

Can't understand why the previous manager didn't fancy playing him....the guys a beast!

He’s always like this though, looks good on first sight but doesn’t have end product so he doesn’t actually get the job done 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Leeds Fox said:

Hate Man Utd but I can’t help but like Rashford. 

Aye, I know a lot of people think he should “concentrate on football” but his work outside the game is to be commended. I like him a lot. When he was out of favour was hoping we went in for him haha. 

• Like 2

Just now, StanSP said:

Crap rules that mean that gets disallowed. 

He's not made his body bigger and its a shame the same rules can't be made for defenders to attackers. Like, his arm is right next to his body and not in an unnatural position. 

Defender handles the ball in the same way it's not hand ball, crazy rules.

Just now, coolhandfox said:

Defender handles the ball in the same way it's not hand ball, crazy rules.

Exactly. Rashford hasn't outstretched his hand or arm to get that, it's just ricocheted off the keeper. Quite clearly accidental. 

• Like 1

Just now, Mike Oxlong said:

The more I see decisions going the way of the “bigger” clubs the more I think football is corrupt rather than inept. If Utd had been behind we’d have seen at least 8 minutes given the stoppages 

See also Henderson's "serious" injury in added time last night.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

The more I see decisions going the way of the “bigger” clubs the more I think football is corrupt rather than inept. If Utd had been behind we’d have seen at least 8 minutes given the stoppages 

As I said last night everyone looks at decisions to support their case. Everyone thinks officials are corrupt or have a bias against them lol It’s an emotional game your always going to feel that way but either side will pick points out to back their own agenda.