Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Watching the pictures on Sky of Southampton players after relegation confirmed. 

Can just imagine that'll be our players within the next few weeks. Almost an inevitability about it.

And Stelling chastising everyone and everything about the club just 7 years after winning the league.

• Like 1

Just now, UniFox21 said:

Lampard needs to take a massive step back from managing, spend some time being a coach working with a solid manager for a while. 

Should never have taken the job at Chelsea, I mean I know why he did and most probably would have done but it has been a disaster.

We're at the point of it being a fine line between supporting, pushing the players on and being absolutely vile to them.

I support the club, in turn I need these players to be somewhat successful but it feels horrible cheering some of these half arsed *****.

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Should never have taken the job at Chelsea, I mean I know why he did and most probably would have done but it has been a disaster.

Exactly, can see why he has, if he magically fixes it then it resurges his career. 

But he should spend some time coaching and traveling to different clubs etc. Spent time with Mourinho, Pep etc 

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

These two results are disastrous, potentially BUT we still have to play.

I thought Forest would win before it started. Forest win would have been disastrous. Draw is very, very annoying. 34 points is a good number.

I am going to presume that Everton lose to Man City and Forest lose to Arsenal. We HAVE to win against Liverpool to give ourselves a chance.  

But a win against Liverpool.... hahahahahha! Not a chance. But i can dream.