Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Thats forest safe then looks like its 2 from us, Everton and Leeds. Or should I say 1 from Everton and Leeds because I honestly can't see us getting anything at Newcastle, I'd say we need at least a draw to have any chance going into the final game.

• Like 1

Just now, The Bear said:

Well done Man City. 

Amazed they haven't got cameras somewhere near Man City players or their stadium. 

That’s cos it’s usually a ****ing embarrassing group of about 5 people and a banner

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KFS said:

Love Peter Drury but his hyperbole has really ****ing wound me up today. ‘This famous, fantastic, historic football club’

**** off

Literally had three successful years in 160.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Just show you how bad our squad has been managed a poor Forest squad stays up.

Shows how poor the league is as well, that you can basically assemble a whole new squad and stay up 

We played against imperious, no-one-can-touch-them, nailed-on-to-win-the-league Arsenal at home.

Notts Forest played spent, out of ideas, already resigned to their finishing position in 2nd Arsenal.

We've not shown anything like the guts or fight that Notts Forest have shown today, but my goodness, we've been shit out of luck and now we have to suffer the indignity of relegation while those buggers are lording it in the Prem.

FFS.

• Like 2

At least we are in it on the final day which makes it interesting at the very least. 

So assuming we get beat at Newcastle, then we need to beat west ham, and Everton need to lose at home to Bournemouth.  

If we beat Newcastle then we just need to match evertons result to stay up.

Simple enough permutations.

• Like 1

forest have actaully shown something we havent, some guts, desire, heart and fight to want to stay in the league

while our players have just jogged believing they was too good to go down

fair play to forest

all its done today has confirmed the fact i wont be going the WHU game, first game i can say im not going to by choice, they havent turned up all season, so why should i

Edited by FrankieADZ
  • Like 2

You just can’t see our bunch of losers sat at Seagrave getting angry watching that. Bet Maddison is cupping Barnes’ bollocks in the plunge pool while KDH is straightening his hair. I hate them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Title is over. Arsenal are a shambles to lose the chance for title like they have. Completely bottled it. 

Arsenal got 9pts from their last 8 games.

They've dropped as many points in their last 8 as they did in their first 29 games, the epitome of bottling. As soon as it got tough they checked out, they produced relegation form when it counted.

5 minutes ago, KFS said:

Love Peter Drury but his hyperbole has really ****ing wound me up today. ‘This famous, fantastic, historic football club’

**** off

I think he has mistaken Forest for County, who are among the founders of the football league,