Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

13 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

Players that give a ****, makes such a difference. Our players are *****, they are too busy thinking about their 'big futures'. None of them are world class. Youri is having a ****ing laugh if he thinks he's not bench warming anyway else, lazy, unfit mediocre at best. 

KDH for Tielemans for the remaining games would be a start , Mendy  for Soumare and anyone for Faes on todays evidence 

• Like 3

Just now, oxtonfox said:

The difference between Leicester and Everton today is light years. Liverpool is looking like a must win!!!

We'll get absolutely arse****ed.

Our only hope right now is Leeds, Southampton and Forest are worse than us. Today was a must ****ing win game and our spineless players couldn't be bothered. I'd happily get rid of every single player in a Leicester City shirt bar about 3 players. 
The rest can go play in League 2 for all I care. Spineless dickheads.

Just now, SouthStandUpperTier said:

This is prime Brendan-ball from Brighton. Passing it about ineffectively in front of Everton and then getting caught out.

Thought exactly that

Well fellas and gals,…we now have to console ourselves  to the championship…

I tried to keep positive,though since Southampton it’s been very trying …

We have to accept we have too many nice boys…

We didn’t play the good hard men…Mendy..Soyuncu, Nacho, for a long time…

We asked good frontfoot players like Soumare,Barnes,Praet to be too Wary..

Smith fell into the picking NAMES, instead of some steady skillfull grafters..

I do believe Maddison put in a shift, over the last few games,but he found very few

teammates on the same wavelength…

Vardy…evertbody misses penalties,but today he wasn’t deadly,when we needed him to be…

Rodgers destroyed any Spirit within the squad,by playing clever buggar,when we had enough players back to play in their natural positions..

• Like 1