Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Just to highlight how bad this really is, we are going to go down at the expense of arguably one of the worst run professional football clubs on planet earth. Their fans literally chasing players out of the ground at one point barely months ago. 

The shame of it.

Edited by kingkisnorbo
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

We have more quality than Everton but to survive you need character and a big of aggression. Might not be enough but if they'll go down fighting if they do. Us and Leeds are the opposite of that. 

I couldn't agree with you less!  They have more quality than us.

Just now, The Bear said:

I'm still annoyed that our goalie gifted you the penalty to get back in the game against us. 

Ah yes, this is the Bear I remember. Changed your tune now the writings on the wall. You’re ****ing weird mate 

• Haha 1

Everton players seem to care. Ours seem not to. Everton’s players have played with courage. Ours are cowardly. Everton’s manager seems to know what he is doing …..ours ????? 🥴🤔

• Like 1