Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

1 minute ago, Speedwell 🦊 said:

It’s going to be a very messy few years I agree.I just don’t think Top has a clue.Might as well put the expansion on hold now.It’s quite scary to think where any sort of funds are going to come from.What an absolute ****up!

Naaaah, take the long-game perspective. It will be horrible. Really horrible. But we will come back. One day. Let’s come back with a training complex and a stadium that deserve the team that gets us back. It’s about patterns, not events. The ‘event’ of relegation seems inevitable. But let’s make sure the ‘pattern’ is one of growth and progress. We’ll be in a great place in 2030 compared to 2010. That’s the pattern we have to ensure happens. 

• Like 1

Not feeling great so just went bed for a bit when Everton were 1-0 up.

Just got up to see they're winning 4-0, that's how you do it Leicester when you're down there scrapping for your PL lives.

Just now, Vacamion said:

Brighton and Hove Albion.

World beaters against Leicester City.

Meat beaters against our relegation rivals.

We only have ourselves to blame. Brighton did their job and are allowed a slip.

Just now, That_Dude said:

We only have ourselves to blame. Brighton did their job and are allowed a slip.

Oh I agree.  We are responsible for our own performance, but the difference was, I thought, worth commenting on.