Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

9 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Not really, but we need Southampton to win. Tonight is Forest’s last winnable game on paper.

Their last game is against Palace who will well be on the beach by then. Getting something there and even winning is certainly not unlikely.

1 minute ago, The Bear said:

Not so sure about them beating us. We've won 4 home games in a row without conceding a goal. 

That’s because you’re the best team on the planet and every ref that does your games is blind.

Have a day off mate, they roll you over easily

4 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Why do you think palace beat forest last game ?

A.year ago, forest won a play off final - I’d trust them way more than us to get a result on the final day. Their players look much more together than ours 

Dreadful away record, Zaha's last game for Palace, probably Hodgson's last as a manager, Selhurst is a difficult place to go at the best of times. They'll want to win.

And let's face it, Jon Moss won Forest that play-off final.

5 minutes ago, KFS said:

That’s because you’re the best team on the planet and every ref that does your games is blind.

Have a day off mate, they roll you over easily

Like Villa rolled us over easily, who are a miles better team than Everton? Chill out. 

I'm saying we have a good home record and it won't be as easy for them as you seem to think. 

Weird results like tonight happen. Doesn't mean they're suddenly going to rocket away from the relegation zone. That's the first game Everton have won in their last 8, and their first away win since October. They're still in trouble given their fixtures. 

Edited by The Bear

I am asking the impossible…

but I still want us to somehow turn this…Smith must know it ain’t coming from

desired midfield…

So big changes in more ways than one…little n large show..

Iversen

Soyuncu. Faes  Castagna

Mendy

Praet.           KDH

Maddison

Ricardo Souttar.   Vardy

We can’t afford dawdlers..we tried but the smoothies,Tielemans /Soumare didnt

work… Barnes too hot & cold…Lets make a masterclass

2 minutes ago, Supergray22 said:

I am surprised how a few on here are so quick to give up on our chances of  survival yet are critical of the team themselves when they don’t show any positivity or appetite for the fight. 

We ain't on the pitch, mate. They are. 

And they gave up.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Like Villa rolled us over easily, who are a miles better team than Everton? Chill out. 

I'm saying we have a good home record and it won't be as easy for them as you seem to think. 

Weird results like tonight happen. Doesn't mean they're suddenly going to rocket away from the relegation zone. That's the first game Everton have won in their last 8, and their first away win since October. They're still in trouble given their fixtures. 

If DCL is fit then they I reckon beat you 

and irrespective of that, they win at home last game 

51 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Naaaah, take the long-game perspective. It will be horrible. Really horrible. But we will come back. One day. Let’s come back with a training complex and a stadium that deserve the team that gets us back. It’s about patterns, not events. The ‘event’ of relegation seems inevitable. But let’s make sure the ‘pattern’ is one of growth and progress. We’ll be in a great place in 2030 compared to 2010. That’s the pattern we have to ensure happens. 

That’s a good way to look at it👏🏻👍🏻

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, That_Dude said:

Their last game is against Palace who will well be on the beach by then. Getting something there and even winning is certainly not unlikely.

Forest's away form is horrific though.

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Weren't Fulham supposed to be on the beach today?

Weren't Brighton supposed to be far from on the beach yet fighting for European qualification?

Stop these cliches.

Leicester FC are in Cuckooland Florida.

I'm a bit confused as to what result I want here. 

Forest win - we're probably doomed 

Southampton win - it's the hope that kills you and we will probably end up rock bottom 

A draw - god knows. 

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

Weren't Brighton supposed to be far from on the beach yet fighting for European qualification?

Stop these cliches.

Fulham weren't particularly good but we, on the other side, were particularly shit.

Today was a freak result for Brighton and in no way comparable to the last game of the season for a Crystal Palace team which will effectively have nothing to play for. 

Just now, hejammy said:

I'm a bit confused as to what result I want here. 

Forest win - we're probably doomed 

Southampton win - it's the hope that kills you and we will probably end up rock bottom 

A draw - god knows. 

Southampton win and we finish bottom imo.

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

Stop these cliches.

tbf our players have been on the bench for most the season:ph34r: