Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Just now, The Bear said:

Wow. Today has not been your day.

Doesnt mean it's over though. 

It does we are shit. The only positive is a have shat on the bookies. 4-1 relegation yesterday. Treble Fulham, Everton and Forest 300 quid, 500 later. Predicactable shit willy pullers. 

24 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Well said. Been a shitty day but can’t give up yet. There may be more twists and turns yet. 

Edited by Supergray22
  • Like 2

Was just about to say first goal will be massive as crowd had been more anxious than raucous. They’ve got the wind in their sails now, thought Southamptons more experienced guys would see them through but they….ooh hang on 2-1 that’ll shut them up for a few minutes.

I've watched back the highlights of our game and I cannot quite understand how it is possible for a goal to be conceded from a freekick so far wide.  But then I see Soumare attempting to walk around the pitch without a care and it becomes so much more understandable.

If you played this game at half speed we would still look slower.  

1 minute ago, Hamilton Fox said:

Both of these 2 teams still running their asses off knowing the situation and compare that to us in the first half today jogging around without a care in the world we are a disgrace

Exactly this.

We are currently being put out of our misery.

• Like 1

Just now, hebangsthedrums said:

Why is anyone bothered about the Everton & Forest scores?

I thought you were a massive 'wet wipe' if you cared the other teams around us were getting results?

We just need to keep doing what we're doing and we'll be fine

What losing?

7 minutes ago, The Bear said:

When the other teams see us struggle, and they up there game, it kind of does...everton were fighting for each other. and bust a gut.. today what i watched was a shambolic effort from players that dont give a toss... no ifs no buts 

Edited by Headcase
  • Like 1