Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

2 minutes ago, MancFox24 said:

Yeah, it's a difficult one. I don't think it's a case of changing the laws. But to me it's the same as when vardy used to leave a leg out so it got caught. You rarely see them get given as penalties now. The forest player has basically just put his leg in way of the player clearing it with the intention of getting kicked. He has no interest in the ball. I've seen a few of them this year and I think you could show those examples to refs and say these situations aren't penalties

But Johnson does touch the ball - he plays it just before AMN kicks it - I’ve seen others where the attacker does just put a leg infront of the defender’s clearance and isn’t able to get to the ball. - that shouldn’t be a pen but you will see plenty given and not over ruled by var

8 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

Bad thing is that I'm now hoping Leeds can pick up a win somewhere to send Forest down. We haven't got it in us to do it.

Spurs at home on the last day.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Great - so im going to be craving an equaliser for 30 minutes that i know is never going to come. Today has sucked!

Pretty much. West Ham, Everton and then this one are worst possible with our defeat.