Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

1 hour ago, FrankieADZ said:

Naglesmann no longer an option for Spurs,

Welcome to Spurs.......Brendan Rodgers lol

Interesting how there haven't really been any rumours regarding him... maybe only pundits and writers are stupid enough to fall for Brendan's bullshit.

51 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

We should go for him if we're safe.

I know he won't be cheap.

I've said before the right manager is priceless. 

Who ?

if you mean nagelsman then I’d suggest pep is a better option ….

Edited by st albans fox

16 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

You do know we’ve been relegated, right?

Only because your lost in Notts & tied down…

Dont worry I am still searching for that fat Spanish lady….I have the song sheet,but just when I think I found her the scent gets cold,I reckon she is under a protective

witness program, organised from Everton,Forest fans..:unsure:

• Haha 1

It’s the weekend, so you know what that means… it’s time for hope to return to us all.

Leeds at home to Newcastle 

Forest at Chelsea

Southampton at home to Fulham

Everton at home to Man City

All before Liverpool come to the KP.

A defeat for the Saints sees them confirmed down.

On paper all teams in trouble lose this weekend. But we know, as we saw last weekend upsets will happen. 
I’m going to go out on a limb and say Leeds, Everton and Forest to all lose and we somehow sneak a point against Liverpool, it’s not enough to get us out of the drop zone, but going into the last 2 games it’s enough to keep us in touch. 
IF, we can be within 3 points of Leeds, Everton and Forest on the last day, we can get out of this mess.

So come on the Geordies!! Start my weekend with a bang

10 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

It’s the weekend, so you know what that means… it’s time for hope to return to us all.

Leeds at home to Newcastle 

Forest at Chelsea

Southampton at home to Fulham

Everton at home to Man City

All before Liverpool come to the KP.

A defeat for the Saints sees them confirmed down.

On paper all teams in trouble lose this weekend. But we know, as we saw last weekend upsets will happen. 
I’m going to go out on a limb and say Leeds, Everton and Forest to all lose and we somehow sneak a point against Liverpool, it’s not enough to get us out of the drop zone, but going into the last 2 games it’s enough to keep us in touch. 
IF, we can be within 3 points of Leeds, Everton and Forest on the last day, we can get out of this mess.

So come on the Geordies!! Start my weekend with a bang

Watch Southampton beat Fulham then

• Like 2

Would be good for Chelsea to actually turn up and get 3 points today shame I can’t see it. Need Newcastle win as well. I know we are not looking good for survival but as long as it stays 2 points until the last game we have a chance no matter how bad we have been just need a little bit of luck now 

• Like 1

The one I’m worried about is Forest/Chelsea. 

I’m hoping Chelsea find a bit of 2016 favour mode today. Anything for Forest, I think they are safe and that leaves one to catch. Which will be very difficult.

It’s really difficult from now. 

Edited by Mickyblueeyes
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

The one about worried about is Forest/Chelsea. 

I’m hoping Chelsea find a bit of 2016 favour mode today. Anything for Forest, I think they are safe and that leaves one to catch. Which will be very difficult.

It’s really difficult from now. 

I agree 

can see forest getting a point today and at least a point at palace 

So we would need two wins ! Hence my belief that we are as good as down