Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

17 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

Score here doesn't matter to me, it's a case of who goes down with us and Southampton, my money is on Leeds. 

21 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

I don’t know why you all do it to yourselves. It’s over. 

Years of watching sport tells me it’s never over until it’s mathematically over. We’re only one win from safety and football’s a funny old game.

Just now, Finnegan said:

Oh God, yeah, I mean we'd all take Pulisic over our current right wing options to be honest. I'm not calling him crap but he's very much a "decent, top-half player" not quite the Champions League mega star he was billed as and he probably wasn't ever good enough to be a significant signing for Chelsea.

Yes. Let’s remember we’ve had about £400mn out of them for Drinkwater, Kante, Bench Illwell and Fofana. 

Hopefully they continue to do all their scouting on here and have listened to the oxygen-wasting mouth-breathers banging on about ‘excellent manager’ Nigel Pearson and act swiftly to secure him. 

It’s time ! 

Double win for real Leicester fans with their own senses and brains as we can watch Chelsea get relegated and the half of our support that don’t have the power of independent thought flock off to Stamford Bridge. 

3 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

That team had spirit and fight, an excellent leader in Nige and a galvanised supporter base. We have none of that, it’s over. 

I agree. You know though that the team had spirit and fight only because Pearson was in charge. We've appointed Dean and Terry and the next morning there were photos of them laughing at training. Team was going down and they had the nerves to entertain themshelves. Bin all of them. 

1 minute ago, kingkisnorbo said:

It’s almost certainly more than one win. 

Right now, it’s one win from being out of the drop zone.

Things way we’ll change, and it will be a crazy last 3 games, my point was though it’s far from all over right now.

1 minute ago, kingkisnorbo said:

It’s almost certainly more than one win. 

One win and draw might do it. However, watching Leeds right now just makes me angry. They’re shit but at least there is effort there. How anyone can see this (and Forest and Everton) and not question the players application is beyond me. 

• Like 1