Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Just now, Pliskin said:

Newcastle feeling the pressure a bit there? Could be hope for us there. We’re about to claim the most unlikely 6 points in our history! 

It's enough that you're torturing yourself but do you have to torture me? lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

Newcastle feeling the pressure a bit there? Could be hope for us there. We’re about to claim the most unlikely 6 points in our history! 

I dont smoke ganja but hope this happens lol

• Haha 1

Was hoping Newcastle would already have sealed top 4 by the time we play them and they'd basically have an us v Brighton 2014 type peformance.

No chance of that now, they'd see us as one of the two wins they needed for top 4.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Nalis said:

Was hoping Newcastle would already have sealed top 4 by the time we play them and they'd basically have an us v Brighton 2014 type peformance.

No chance of that now, they'd see us as one of the two wins they needed for top 4.

Especially if some group of losers gifts Liverpool 3 points before then to keep them in the Champions League race ... oh wait.

Well we really needed Newcastle to hang on there, a draw is not a great result for us as it will give Liverpool incentive against us and a draw is a decent result for Newcastle, they'll be disappointed with the missed penalty though to go 2-0 up.

It just sums up the desperate situation we have gotten ourselves into, relying on others like this.

1 minute ago, Jattdogg said:

We need the stars and universe to align for 9 points in the next 3.

One can wet dream.

We need seasons worth of luck in the next 3!

Edited by Tuna
  • Haha 1

Just now, yorkie1999 said:

Nah, if one of our placid fans did that we’d love him.

I don’t think we would - think that dipshit at Forest away or the moron who approached Ian Walker - anyone who does that is a cnut

Fair play to Leeds. Big Sam has pumped them up and they looked pretty direct at times and defended well. Robles looks much better than Meslier. 

Newcastle looked ordinary. Playing them at SJP will be a different prospect though, but if we catch them like that then a draw is feasible. Saint-Maximin and Gordon are pretty ordinary.

8 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

And then lose at home to West Ham reserves and go down anyway, it's the Leicester way.

What was with that Leeds fan getting right up to Howe?

Could have had a blade.

Disgusting.

Security should have questions asked.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nalis said:

I don't know. I'd rather play them when they're under pressure. A CL spot is a huge achievement. They were in a better position than us back then. Now they're under pressure.