Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

3 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Well we really needed Newcastle to hang on there, a draw is not a great result for us as it will give Liverpool incentive against us and a draw is a decent result for Newcastle, they'll be disappointed with the missed penalty though to go 2-0 up.

It just sums up the desperate situation we have gotten ourselves into, relying on others like this.

Liverpool didn’t need incentive.

I’d prefer nervy Newcastle next week to celebrating, pressure-free Newcastle.

2 minutes ago, KansasFox said:

Leeds getting a point is doubly bad for us I think as Liverpool will be extra motivated now to close the gap on Newcastle.

Why weren’t they motivated before? I think people read way too much into stuff like this.

Anyway, a totally demotivated Liverpool will brush us aside regardless.

• Like 2

God the amount of arse licking they do to each other on Talksport. Adrian Durham if you keep calling all the commentators and pundits brilliant, it's not gonna make one listener think they're anything other than a complete bellend.

9 minutes ago, Tuna said:

What was with that Leeds fan getting right up to Howe?

Could have had a blade.

Disgusting.

Security should have questions asked.

Let’s face it, football security are just fans who are too cheap to pay for tickets. They stand around doing **** all. 

43 minutes ago, sishades said:

Why do we not have luck like that deflection??

You make your own luck.

We've had a manager for a large part of the season who restricted our shots. Having 0 shots for a few games.

Just now, foxinsocks said:

Any sign of everton getting an ffp sanction,.

Oh yeah then we can finish 18th instead of 19th and Forest and Leeds can both stay up, wonderful.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Any sign of everton getting an ffp sanction,.

Wouldn't be surprised to see them get some kind of points deduction possibly, but It won't be for this season in any case. It would cause to much chaos, as Everton would take it to appeal which would go into next season. 

Just now, ozleicester said:

spurs are shit... i mean they aint Leicester shit, but...

Can you imagine if we were playing them any time soon? Both trying desperately to give the other a head start, it'd be about 10-10 after 25 minutes.

• Haha 1

Guest ChrisWalken456
2 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

So what game/s is everyone watching?

Chelsea v Forest. Forest playing quite well so far.