Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Lampard without doubt going down as one of the worst English coaches/managers of all time.

Not only did he fail to get arguably the most talented championship squad ever assembled promoted he’s now getting NOTHING out of one of THE strongest 30-35 players ever put together.

This Chelsea side won the Champions League and have strengthened since😂

6 minutes ago, Cincinnati Fox said:

All this getting pissed off at other teams for not beating our relegation rivals is ridiculous.

we are going down be because we have been awful and have not done anywhere close to enough 

This.

If I see a tweet from us on the final day along the lines of "results elsewhere means we have been relegated" my head will completely fall off. 

• Like 4

Guest Col city fan

Completely agree about the bizarre decision to sack Potter (AND to pay his astronomical release fee) before the end of the season.

But Chelsea have become a parody of themselves. There’s clearly no planning involved, just a rich kid buying players and managers like sweets.

1 minute ago, Nalis said:

True but it doesnt mean we dont want other teams do to us a favour regardless of whether we deserve it or not.

I totally agree with those who say that we should win our own games and not rely on other results, but I also agree with you that it's a p*ss*r when other teams start to play 'out of character' by winning at precisely the wrong time for us, mirrored by on-the-beach opponents...

5 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Still amazes me that there is almost zero negative media coverage of Brendan Rodgers. His utter destruction of our club is a fairly big story, especially impressive given the speed it happened at. 

We’ve actually hardly been spoken about at all…. Today on BT sport they were talking a lot about Leeds, Everton and Forest, and mentioned us once…. I think people just don’t really care about us. This is the most silent relegation you’re likely to see. 

17 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

When this Chelsea side showed up at the KO we made them look so special. 

One of the best things that will happen to this club is these players will be gone this summer. 

We were beat before they’d got off the bus.

2 minutes ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

Clutching at straws slightly, but is there a chance of this Everton points deduction?

Yeah it’s possible but unlikely imo, but even so I still think we would go down with them and Southampton regardless.