Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Just now, Costock_Fox said:

Nah, we are still ****ed.

Wouldn't necessarily disagree but I think we'll turn West Ham over final game, so need 1 point from the next two to give a chance. Unfortunately I can see Forest picking up a point at Palace so a point today will most likely decide our fate barring a miracle. 

Just now, ian__marshall said:

Wouldn't necessarily disagree but I think we'll turn West Ham over final game, so need 1 point from the next two to give a chance. Unfortunately I can see Forest picking up a point at Palace so a point today will most likely decide our fate barring a miracle. 

Not convinced Forest take a point at Palace tbh. They're always up for it at Selhurst, are in decent form and will want to end things on a high. Zaha masterclass on what will probably be his last game for the club too.

2 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Forest have played Liverpool and Chelsea at exactly the right time...spawny bast*rds.

Literally the luckiest club I've ever seen at this level.

The only reason they're here at all is blind luck in the play off final.

• Like 2

This Chelsea team reminds me of us last season. Horrible to watch, weak and next to no confidence, but have enough points and capable of sh1t housing the odd result. Fek knows how they rescue this in the summer and it could get worse for them next season.

1 minute ago, Chelmofox said:

This Chelsea team reminds me of us last season. Horrible to watch, weak and next to no confidence, but have enough points and capable of sh1t housing the odd result. Fek knows how they rescue this in the summer and it could get worse for them next season.

Yet they beat us twice this season.

• Like 1

Just now, Mickyblueeyes said:

I can’t do this every weekend. One 90 minutes a week of being a “fan” with all the emotions that follow is fine. Doing it for four games is unbearable. 

Don't worry only one more weekend of it.