Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

4 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

This Chelsea team reminds me of us last season. Horrible to watch, weak and next to no confidence, but have enough points and capable of sh1t housing the odd result. Fek knows how they rescue this in the summer and it could get worse for them next season.

They'll lose players in the summer as well, I reckon.

Just now, FoxesWalk said:

A point here will be enough to keep Forest up probably  

Everton and Leeds have better fixtures and goal difference, if they don't win this they've got every reason to still be concerned.

Just now, Mark_w said:

Everton and Leeds have better fixtures and goal difference, if they don't win this they've got every reason to still be concerned.

Still think Forest will win this. Chelsea look weak.

2 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

A point here will be enough to keep Forest up probably  

Possibly.

Although defeats to Arsenal and Palace will leave them sweating with Leeds facing a free falling Spurs at home on the final day.

2 minutes ago, Bilo said:

Possibly.

Although defeats to Arsenal and Palace will leave them sweating with Leeds facing a free falling Spurs at home on the final day.

A very good chance of Leeds getting something from the spurs game. 

• Like 1

Just now, StanSP said:

Not necessarily.

If, by some miracle, we win one of the next two then we'll catch Forest if the scores stay like this.

Just now, Sly said:

I looked at the Chelsea bench today and thought everyone of them would start for us. 

How are they this bad. 

I've been watching the National League play-off final and half the Chesterfield side would start for us so...

• Haha 1

Just now, Sly said:

I looked at the Chelsea bench today and thought everyone of them would start for us. 

How are they this bad. 

They're just a bigger more expensive version of us, good players but badly managed and the club a shambles off the pitch.

Just now, splinterdream said:

Can somebody tell me forest won't be able to do any business I'm the summer, how can they not be breaching ffp

Because the FFP limit is much higher in the Prem. And TV money. 

Edited by The Bear