Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

As much as I love seeing United's demise I'm getting tired of the Gary Neville/Roy Keane post mortem every week. So disrespectful to the other clubs 

Speak for yourself. Watching Neville slowly go insane has me rolling all over the floor laughing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, foxfanazer said:

As much as I love seeing United's demise I'm getting tired of the Gary Neville/Roy Keane post mortem every week. So disrespectful to the other clubs 

Completely agree.  So Manchester United aren't winning every week and pissing the league by 15/20 points every season.  Cry me a ****ing river.  Welcome to the real world Gary & Co.  Nobody else gives a shit.  

Sky literally spending hours upon hours upon hours every week dissecting the "state" of Manchester United.  Football coverage in this country is the absolute pits.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fazzer 7 said:

Neville talking out his backside, Typical of his ilk thinking money grows on trees. The players own this mess.

Players and the club staff who recruit and manager them. The glazers are crap owners because they are only in it to make £ and don’t really care, but due to the size of Man Utd means they still have a massive budget and year after year Piss it up the wall. 

1 hour ago, Lako42 said:

Right football gods. 

Do what is right today and I'll consider the weekend a win. 

Want to see some wind well and truly taken out of some sails. 

West Ham and Chelsea wins?

2 draws would be spot on for me.

I'm so confused by Forest targeting Maupay. They've signed Awoniyi and Dennis already, plus they have Surridge. So with Maupay that's four strikers who will expect to start. And they tend to play with Johnson high up the pitch too / as part of a forward three.

Perhaps Surridge isn't of the requisite quality, but it seems quite harsh to just push the players who got you promoted onto the bench (at best).

Ah I remember that first home game back when finally promoted, and obviously was after a shorter time period than Notts. Must feel be good to be walking up in the sun to watch your team in the Prem again after all that time.

Hope they get ****ing smashed.

• Haha 2

This moment has been a long time coming. Many Nottingham Forest fans were not even born the last time they played a Premier League match at the City Ground. It's going to be emotional

just read this on bbc. many wasn't when they wont the european cup twice but celebrate like they was there 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TK95 said:

Hope Antonio smashes them 

Especially since he's in my FPL team.  They reckon he has a knock though (75% chance of playing).  (Let's hope he's fully on it!)

EDIT: So WH have Coventry and Ashby on the bench...  :D :P 

Edited by PhillippaT

Watching the build up to the Forest game, it seemed like Steve Cooper comes across very well. Honest and fairly mild mannered with what he says, but clearly a man who demands respect behind the scenes. 

Shame he’s at Forest.