Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

1 minute ago, merlin1969 said:

But we need to beat them 

So do Leeds, but my point is that what they do today really has no impact on those fixtures.  They won't be playing for anything either way.

Everton has a really soft run-in - two mediocre sides with nothing to play for after Man City.  Hard to imagine they won't win at least one of those games.

4 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

At least Man City aren't shitting the bed against a side down at the bottom

I swear to god, if Newcastle don't roll over against us like they did for Forest, I'm taking a poo on my Hairy Biker's cookbook.

2 minutes ago, Beachyboy said:

The title, CL places and relegation are all going to be decided before the final day. What's skys big last day marketing promo? Race for Europa??

Our relegation will be decided before the final day, but I’d be surprised if the 3rd spot was.

• Haha 1

My head currently

We are definitely down , we are definitely down , we are definitely down , we are definitely down , we are definitely down , we are definitely down , we are definitely down , we are definitely down 

ooh a win tomorrow and we are out of the bottom 3 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

So… win against Liverpool and we’re out the relegation zone 

🙏

Even if that did happen we would have a one point advantage over Everton and 2 games to play, they have Bournemouth and Wolves we have Newcastle and West Ham. I can see them better our points total by 2 points over those 2 games. We need 6 points, a Liverpool win would be half of it though.

Edited by Beachyboy

3 minutes ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

Just a thought, but perhaps Forest get nothing at Arsenal or Palace and Leeds don’t win again. Then only a win against West Ham would be enough.

Is a win worth 4 points now?