Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Guest bennytwohats

When you look at the fact City are about to win their 5th title in 6 years, there is a small part of me that isn't so sad about going down to the Championship - the same thing that makes it a very difficult league to get out of also makes it a bit more dynamic and interesting.

Does liverpool hate everton enough to risk a potential champions league spot by losing to us in order to hopefully see Everton relegated? 

Lol

Clearly the money and champions league will say no but if only the hate was that strong.

Sigh.

1 minute ago, Jattdogg said:

Does liverpool hate everton enough to risk a potential champions league spot by losing to us in order to hopefully see Everton relegated? 

Lol

Clearly the money and champions league will say no but if only the hate was that strong.

Sigh.

I know multiple Liverpool fans that want Everton to stay up because they like the derby and they aren't even scousers. The locals I'd have thought might be even more inclined to want Everton to stay up. 

And the club definitely will, I would imagine the derby is worth a few extra quid every year being in the calendar. 

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan

This is a prime example of Arsenal fans in action.

Their team are losing in a big game where, if they don’t win, they’ll lose the title aspirations.

Can you hear them singing their team along and raising the roof? I can’t hear a pin drop

👍

10 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

1. Arsenal lol lol lol lol

2. Where was this Brighton against Forest and Everton :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

£ notes.

5 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Brighton almost certain to get Europe, good luck to them.

Good for them. Will make their epl  campaign much harder thought so id expect them not to do as well next year. The trouble clubs like them and us have when we sniff the europe innit.

Just now, Col city fan said:

This is a prime example of Arsenal fans in action.

Their team are losing in a big game where, if they don’t win, they’ll lose the title aspirations.

Can you hear them singing their team along and raising the roof? I can’t hear a pin drop

👍

As you posted this literally the biggest noise in the ground was a chant of "Arsenal FC." 

Emirates is famously shit atmosphere but by their own standards they've been pretty noisy today. 

3 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

I know we were good for a season and a half under Rodgers but I don't think we ever went away to a top 6 club and dominated like Brighton have today. Seriously impressive from them. 

They have only had 2 shots on target thou, possession doesn’t mean dominance on this forum thank you 🤷‍♂️ 

3 minutes ago, The Bear said:

This is good stuff from Bournemouth's social media team. 

Also, giving a shit what a bunch of poundshop youtubers think about you is ridiculously tinpot. 

Have some self respect. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Also, giving a shit what a bunch of poundshop youtubers think about you is ridiculously tinpot. 

Have some self respect. 

Yeah, looked like clips from shows like Football Started in 1992 with some 21 year olds.

1 hour ago, Bilo said:

Tbf it's not totally irrelevant to us. If Arsenal win there, they're still in the title race and have Forest next after that. If they go there with a chance of lifting the title, they'll tear Forest to shreds. 

Oh piss offfffff lol 

• Haha 1

Guest Col city fan
7 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

As you posted this literally the biggest noise in the ground was a chant of "Arsenal FC." 

Emirates is famously shit atmosphere but by their own standards they've been pretty noisy today. 

If you think this is noisy, you’re watching a different game to me.

IF Arsenal score, then it’ll get noisy. Which is exactly my point