Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

16 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Wouldn't know arsenal were fighting for the title with how little they've put in

If you think they're bad now, just wait until they play Notts Forest on Saturday. They know their season is done, and they've blew the title. 

Edited by smudger63

3 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

Part of me thinks going down will be our best opportunity to rebuild. 

Newcastle are going to be incredible in a couple of years. This Brighton team are fantastic. Villa are becoming a real force again. We wouldn’t get anywhere near the top half even if we did stay up - which I don’t think we will. 

Maybe we need to go down and completely press the reset button. 

It’s really ****ing depressing though. 

I think I've reached the acceptance stage. My biggest fear is we have to shed so many players we are involved in another relegation drama next season. 

5 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

Part of me thinks going down will be our best opportunity to rebuild. 

Newcastle are going to be incredible in a couple of years. This Brighton team are fantastic. Villa are becoming a real force again. We wouldn’t get anywhere near the top half even if we did stay up - which I don’t think we will. 

Maybe we need to go down and completely press the reset button. 

It’s really ****ing depressing though. 

The worry is, how long we stay down for though!

• Like 1

Just now, Finnegan said:

Just a reminder to everyone that we also bottled it against Forest and Everton. 

It was completely in our hands and we fvcked it up. It's obviously frustrating but it's not Brightons fault we're shit. 

Doesnt mean we cant dislike their bloody SyFy channel baddie manager imqho

• Haha 1

If we were decent but playing with bad luck it would be a bit more frustrating by how teams like Brighton lay down for Everton and Forest. 

Since we're shit anyway it isnt as annoying.