Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

6 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

It’s not just the manager at Brighton, their recruitment has been grade A too, a bit like ours used to be 😢 

Even after Potter and their coaches left for Chelsea and Trossard and White went to Arsenal....quite remarkable really

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Just a reminder to everyone that we also bottled it against Forest and Everton. 

It was completely in our hands and we fvcked it up. It's obviously frustrating but it's not Brightons fault we're shit. 

Yeah, but we're crap... the least we can expect is a good team to be good versus our relegation fodder rivals!

It's really refreshing to see someone like Brighton maintaining their recent excellent standards and form.

It's definitely recruiting the right type of people thing behind the scenes.

Just hope their manager doesn't go to Spurs at the risk of affecting his reputation.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Just a reminder to everyone that we also bottled it against Forest and Everton. 

It was completely in our hands and we fvcked it up. It's obviously frustrating but it's not Brightons fault we're shit. 

Yeah but we're shit

1 minute ago, Mark_w said:

Can't see Arsenal going to Forest and getting a win now.

Dunno I can see them really putting in a performance as it is their last chance, I mean the title race is over but they'll push as far as they can to keep it going.

Edited by Tuna

Brighton are likely to finish 6th with no trophy and yet they're being rimmed more than we ever were for finishing 1st, 5th and 5th with a trophy. Why is this?

They're talked about as if they've completed football but they haven't exactly achieved much.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Another title for Man City.

Brighton very impressive again particularly after the hammering v Everton .

Shame their manager and players will probably be picked on by bigger clubs .

Well they're going to get alot more money than they paid for them. One of the difficult parts is keeping the conveyor belt rolling, and the other being managing contracts well enough to not lose them for free and to also keep them motivated.

• Like 1

Hmm I am very happy for Brighton, but I've no idea what this does to Arsenal's motivation, come next week.

Old Arsenal would collapse now the title is effectively gone...but I feel like Arteta will be fuming, and want a reaction against Forest 🤔.

3 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Brighton are likely to finish 6th with no trophy and yet they're being rimmed more than we ever were for finishing 1st, 5th and 5th with a trophy. Why is this?

They're talked about as if they've completed football but they haven't exactly achieved much.

We are on the same team there's no need for animosity, the team I follow is leicester but below that we are of 85 teams trying to be better than we were before.

10 minutes ago, Nalis said:

For a start there hasnt been a consecutive championship league winner for as long as I can remember thats for sure.

lolI'm just groping for possible positives from relegation.

2 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

Hmm I am very happy for Brighton, but I've no idea what this does to Arsenal's motivation, come next week.

Old Arsenal would collapse now the title is effectively gone...but I feel like Arteta will be fuming, and want a reaction against Forest 🤔.

They'll be better with the pressure off too. 

• Like 1