Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Forest are lining up with two strikers, a number 10 and two box to box midfielders....Why are we more afraid of Brentford than they are of West Ham?

I'm convinced one of the reasons we're so crap at defending is because we're not attacking enough

Annoyingly Forest look quite good so far today. Getting the ball foward quickly, winning 2nd balls, have a bit of bite about them. Not sure of the quality of their players but they all look fairly tidy so far. 

They remind me of Leeds under Bielsa a tad. 

• Like 2

Forest playing a style which is exactly how we should be approaching games with the players we have.

****ing depressing.

No wonder their fans sound like they actually like football.
Edited by Lako42

10 minutes ago, Leeds Fox said:

Annoyingly Forest look quite good so far today. Getting the ball foward quickly, winning 2nd balls, have a bit of bite about them. Not sure of the quality of their players but they all look fairly tidy so far. 

They remind me of Leeds under Bielsa a tad. 

Playing quickly! Don’t tell Brendan!

dyche in!

• Haha 1

Just now, PhillippaT said:

Shame, innit? :P 

It's a shame its Forest but it's refreshing to see a team go against the grain of this one size fits all style, not being brainwashed into sideways passes believe 'it's the way to play football', you can play possession football by go forward, it's great to see, I just wish more teams would give it a go, ourselves very much included in that.

• Like 1