Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Just done a quick calculatiom and if he had been banned from the start of this current season for 8 months and you just take away his goals and assists, Brentford would be 21pts worse off. Would now be on 32pts instead of 53pts. 

5 minutes ago, BakerLCFC said:

Just done a quick calculatiom and if he had been banned from the start of this current season for 8 months and you just take away his goals and assists, Brentford would be 21pts worse off. Would now be on 32pts instead of 53pts. 

They wouldn’t be playing with 10 men though. Another striker would still have scored and assisted (albeit fewer) goals.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, BakerLCFC said:

that’s assuming his replacement never scored or got an assist…

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Really hope Brighton beat Newcastle tomorrow and miss out of champions league 

I'm hoping that Newcastle win tomorrow and think the job is done going into our game. We don't want to play a motivated Newcastle team who need to win!! 

Just now, shailen said:

I'm hoping that Newcastle win tomorrow and think the job is done going into our game. We don’t  want to play a Newcastle  team 

Edited it for you>………makes no difference……we would not beat anyone 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, shailen said:

I'm hoping that Newcastle win tomorrow and think the job is done going into our game. We don't want to play a motivated Newcastle team who need to win!! 

Assuming liverpool win at the weekend, Newcastle would then know that a victory against us guarantees CL football - no thanks !   I think the best option is a defeat tomorrow and then they may feel some pressure 

Edited by st albans fox

4 minutes ago, Mr Mister said:

I rather that Luton Town got promoted as they have never played in the Premier League.

They'll probably won't have much to spend, considering they'll be required to spend millions to get their stadium up to PL requirements/standards - should they achieve promotion.

Edited by Wymsey