Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

9 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

A few things occur to me watching Newcastle v Brighton:

We mustn't try to play through Newcastle's press in our own half; even Brighton can't do it effectively. 

Both of these teams have some proper nasty gits playing for them. Had forgotten what it was like to see that from a team, watching how soft we've become over recent seasons. 

I'm more certain than ever that it would be a miracle of biblical proportions if we were to get any kind of result on Monday apart from a heavy loss. 

Hardy cvnts are underrated. We got stick for the way Huth and Morgan play but all top teams have a dirty cvnt or two. Fernandinho, Rodri, Fabinho, Casimero all cvnts but you'd love to have them in your team.

Edited by Nalis
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Nalis said:

Hardy cvnts are underrated. We got stick for the way Huth and Morgan play but all top teams have a dirty cvnt or two. Fernandinho, Rodri, Fabinho, Casimero all cvnts but you'd love to have them in your team.

absolutely! We have a squad full of passive softies who never really seem up for a physical battle. I think a dirty cvnt CM should be our no.1 target in the summer window! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nalis said:

This why I was so jealous when Fulham signed Pahlinha

Just now, fazzyfox said:

Not long ago JoeLinton was a laughing stock and Youri Tielemans was a productive quality player. How times change.

Moving Joe Linton to midfield made a difference, more of a playmaker rather than a out and out striker 

1 minute ago, ealingfox said:

How is De Zerbi up for manager of the year over Gary O'Neil? He took over Brighton in 4th, they're now 6th. The carry on is as if he took them over in the bottom 3 and put them up there.

Rodgers is manager of the year, no money and got us to 18th, and had we not sacked Jesus (according to media) we would be winning the title now 

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan

Where did Brighton get Mitoma from?

Every time I’ve watched him he looks very very good 

Fear West Ham’s away tie in Europe will make things considerably easier for Leeds on Sunday even if there’s no extra time tonight.
But again, our 30 points is the reason we’re there we need to increase that before looking for favours and good fortune from elsewhere.

1 minute ago, fazzyfox said:

Fear West Ham’s away tie in Europe will make things considerably easier for Leeds on Sunday even if there’s no extra time tonight.
But again, our 30 points is the reason we’re there we need to increase that before looking for favours and good fortune from elsewhere.

We are down 😞

11 minutes ago, Bilo said:

What if Newcastle are the new Leicester 2020 and 2021 and in the midst of bollocking up CL qualification?

if they can follow our trajectory and get relegated in 2026/27 then I'm all for that. 

3 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

You're saying we're DOOMED?

star-wars-darth-vader.gif

:P 

3 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

if they can follow our trajectory and get relegated in 2026/27 then I'm all for that. 

Unfortunately they don’t have Rodgers, Howe os far better and I expect Newcastle to ease to CL and go back to how they were in the 90’s. Newcastle have been doing everything in a smart manner at the moment 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

2 minutes ago, worthosoriginals said:

So foxes dont rule then? 

Well they do to me whether non league or premier league. I’ll be watching, but most of the viewing, no doubt it will be scary 😟 from now on 

Edited by foxes_rule1978