Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Guest Col city fan

And to think that some posters genuinely felt that Leicester would finish above Newcastle this season!

What a shit-arse of a season we’ve really had 

16 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Where did Brighton get Mitoma from?

Every time I’ve watched him he looks very very good 

Mitoma is twice the player Barnes is. Gives 110% every game and that's all you can ask of any player.

I'd have him over Barnes unless he ups his game.

Just now, Clever Fox said:

Mitoma is twice the player Barnes is. Gives 110% every game and that's all you can ask of any player.

I'd have him over Barnes unless he ups his game.

I think Barnes might be a player that stays when we are championship, not sure there will be so many offers above that to be honest 

1 minute ago, dmayne7 said:

This just shows what a crap job Rodgers did that he couldn't secure top 4 with the players at his disposal yet Eddie Howe can with a vastly inferior squad.

Exactly. The excuse we were fed was that the squad was lacking. Newcastle do not have big squad they seem ok. Us on the other hand….threw it away. 

Rodgers is now renowned for his teams f ing up at the important moment, yeah a dead club CL gets it right and the fa cup was that… but genuinely we commanded the top 3 and in fact we were 2nd for those seasons we ****ed up CL football which would have brought us far more money and weight

1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

I think Barnes might be a player that stays when we are championship, not sure there will be so many offers above that to be honest 

Very likely. I just can't see anyone offering 50 million for him and if they do we should take it.

• Like 1