Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

1 minute ago, Matt said:

It's a shame its Forest but it's refreshing to see a team go against the grain of this one size fits all style, not being brainwashed into sideways passes believe 'it's the way to play football', you can play possession football by go forward, it's great to see, I just wish more teams would give it a go, ourselves very much included in that.

They have had zero shots on target mind 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

From the BBC website

'They were playing videos on the big screen before kick-off of Forest's glory moments'

Were they all in black & white does anybody know.

Tw*ts !! ..  I mean ..  who’d show clips of previous glory moments before a game ..  :whistle:

I've noticed that whenever West Ham get the ball down the left and play a cross in to the box, all the Forest players crowd around the centre of the box just in front of the keeper. Coufal's already had a chance with loads of space. All it'll take is one deeper cross from the left and someone like Bowen or even Coufal again will get a goal. 

• Like 1