Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

3 minutes ago, Nalis said:

I'm up for him getting it....

From a humour point of view, absolutely. To see my spurs mate rage this much would be hilarious. But from a neutral view, they need a full cultural reset, which isn't coming from a man who played and coached during this current culture.

1 minute ago, Paninistickers said:

How aren't they being relegated, let alone chase Europe? 

They seem to get licked every single week. Even against us ffs. 

Similar traits. Poorly coached, awful defence masked over by attacking brilliance.

3 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

How aren't they being relegated, let alone chase Europe? 

They seem to get licked every single week. Even against us ffs. 

Harry Kane.

His goalscoring has elevated them. 

Just as Vardy elevated us at times to that level. 

Without him, they're average af.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nalis said:

Spurs are dropping out of the season by season conversation on top 4 contenders for me. 

I think they have huge problems next season. Got burned paying a sh1t tonne for Richarlison and their top performer is on the way out. Massive rebuild needed and likely not going to be in europe to attract top talent. 

What they need is an eilte manager :devil:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Yep doesn't look good. 7 changes. We'll do well to score today. 

I thought you said your manager would want a  performance for your last home game and cared about the additional prize money

Edited by Tommy Fresh
  • Haha 3

Just now, Chelmofox said:

I think they have huge problems next season. Got burned paying a sh1t tonne for Richarlison and their top performer is on the way out. Massive rebuild needed and likely not going to be in europe to attract top talent. 

What they need is an eilte manager :devil:

Slot is going there isn't he? If he does they finish top 4 imo

Let’s face it, the standard of the premier league has been ****ing dog shit this season… the overall quality has been declining for a while I think, anyone outside of that top 8 clubs are just average, some being more average than others, and some being downright shit. 

I mean, Newcastle aren’t even that good, the team they have now wouldn’t have beaten us under Rodgers at his and our best, I wonder what has contributed to it? 

Is the modern game crating footballing robots that just do the same things? Roll back the clock even just a few years the consistency throughout the league was erratic, made for a much more entertaining league. Everyone just plays the same way, Man City are amazing at it, and the other teams just get a little bit worse the further you go down the table, until you get to the arse hole of the premier league and find dingleberries like us trying to cling onto life. Turning up and pissing around for 90 minutes like a bunch of unfit middle aged men playing 5 aside with their work mates.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Seeing Eddie Howe being touted for manager of the year conversations. Can't see it personally, they've spent £150m+ and huge wages offered. On a backdrop of awful Chelsea and Spurs teams, with Liverpool under major transition. 

3 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

I thought you said your manager would want a  performance for your last home game and cared about the additional prize money

Must have lumped on with Toney for Leicester getting relegated.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Yep doesn't look good. 7 changes. We'll do well to score today. 

Changes for what? They in the europa final next week?!?! 

Lopetegui looks like my old physics teacher who was found out to be a kiddie fiddler. Wears the same tracksuit as him as well. 

• Haha 1

Guest nathan.
2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Seeing Eddie Howe being touted for manager of the year conversations. Can't see it personally, they've spent £150m+ and huge wages offered. On a backdrop of awful Chelsea and Spurs teams, with Liverpool under major transition. 

Name a manager this season who has done better apart from pep?

2 minutes ago, nathan. said:

No chance.

Can't disagree enough here, £300m spent over 2 seasons, you'd expect them to be there or there abouts. 

Gary O'neil dragging a frankly shite b'mouth team to midtable having been bottom for so long.