Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

6 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Let's be honest. 

Forest will dick us if they play this direct and physical style. 

I’ve got to agree ….   that’s what I was saying ..  who are we likely to beat at the moment ..  errrr ..  errrrrr

1 minute ago, NasPb said:

I reckon if some of their signings click, well they'll definitely finish above us with the Rodgers mentality remaining as such 

They will lose this bounce after a few lose in December. Calm down.

we just need to sack Brendan and get dychy in!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

They have had zero shots on target mind 

1 less shot on target in this half alone than we've mustered in 2 games.

We've scored 4 of our 5 but that shows our clinical players and chance conversion as opposed to chance creation.

Just now, Dan LCFC said:

Their luck FFS.

They've created their own luck by not being a sideways passing bunch of pussies and actually getting the ball forward regularly and at pace. 

I can't stand the willy pullers but I'm afraid they have what we don't in spades. 

• Like 3

Just now, Lako42 said:

They've created their own luck by not being a sideways passing bunch of pussies and actually getting the ball forward regularly and at pace. 

I can't stand the willy pullers but I'm afraid they have what we don't in spades. 

Yes!!!!

brendan plays slow and boring football, 

they you upset the apple cart is by playing quick, aggressive football.

get dychy in!

1 minute ago, Cincinnati Fox said:

Make you’re own luck, ( or get given it, if you’re the rich 6)

was jammy as that though

Very much so, when your positive and forward thinking more mistakes are likely to occur in the opposition box. 

3 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Oh we'll absolutely without a doubt lose there without substantial changes. I think we'd already be 3 down to be honest. We'd have crumbled under the early pressure.

13 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Tim Howard mentioned in the American stream that they don't over pass the ball, they ain't afraid to just whip the damn thing in. Because their coach is pragmatic. He mentioned some teams over pass the ball. Thought immediately in us