Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

45 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

I've said it the league is fixed/rigged and most of you were laughing at me. 9min! 10min! It's an absolute joke. 

It doesn't matter though. We need 2 wins. Just offer Madisson under the table for 20m for obvious reasons. 

1*idcHLMJCYwP8zKdcDbx0ZA.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

fair play to forest for staying up, but i dont expect them too next season

Same. Even if they do stay up next season the best they can hope for is basically being Palace's premier league existence regardless of where their deluded fans think they belong.

Guest Col city fan

I don’t think I’ve ever not liked a Leicester side as much as this one. And Rodgers gets off Scot free and STILL gets his pay-off!

What an awful season.

Just to think that Forest will finish above us is enough for me…

3 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

When the dust settles and we go down with Leeds and Southampton Maddison penalty againt miss against Everton looking bigger and bigger with each result.

A big moment yes - but shouldn’t distract from the total sh*te all season

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I don’t think I’ve ever not liked a Leicester side as much as this one. And Rodgers gets off Scot free and STILL gets his pay-off!

What an awful season.

Why?  The vast majority of forest fans have known zero success.  They will never recreate what we did in their lifetimes. 

2 minutes ago, Trumpet said:

As it stands there’s no way we can get relegated on Monday, unless Newcastle tonk us by about 15.

We’re obviously not going to survive, barring some kind of miracle, so we could well be bowing out on the last day knowing Coventry are on their way up to take our place.

and that Forest survive :(

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

What an awful season.

The run in defo shows which team’s players had the minerals and which didn’t.

Guest Col city fan
Just now, kristianity77 said:

Why?  The vast majority of forest fans have known zero success.  They will never recreate what we did in their lifetimes. 

Because I’ve been a City supporter for a long long time and was brought up with the Forest/Derby rivalry.

If you weren’t, you wouldn’t know 

24 minutes ago, Sampson said:

it’s still Arsenal though, they haven’t averaged over 2 points a game and scored 83 goals for nothing. I’d be surprised if Arsenal don’t stick 3 or 4 past them. 

I see Arse are leading Forest into a false of security by allowing them to score first.

5 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

When the dust settles and we go down with Leeds and Southampton Maddison penalty againt miss against Everton looking bigger and bigger with each result.

Yes but that’s not how it works, it’s defined over 9 months and 38 games, no one just picks a certain miss and points the finger at that player and says ‘oh that’s why we went down.’

Why did he take it should be asked first but that’s got another thread.

You could also say the Southampton games,6 points taken was the reason, the list is endless.

The truth is we are not good enough, mid table last season to bottom 3 with 2 games to play and it’s technically out of our hands.

The board will be begging fans to renew in a few weeks time. 

Just now, Tuna said:

Writing was on the wall after the first 7 games, no serious club in the Premier league should stand for that. 

Agree. At the very least pick up 3 points against Brentford and 3 against Southampton (we should have done both) and we would be pretty much safe. That first 7 was the catalyst for all this, and something should have been done much much sooner. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KFS said:

Forest will win today. That donkey Awoniyi will score again 

Hello there. Please may I have the lottery numbers for next week? I don't know if I should praise you or get annoyed at you! 

• Haha 3

It just shite how bad a manager can ruin something and not play to any players strength. We iverson instead of ward and cags instead of amartey play mendy more and use nacho and vardy together the right way no way would we be in this mess . Maybe it wouldn’t have been a great season but we would be safe now just disgusting how any one can’t or choose not to see what is going on and not want to change it for the better . Stupid stubborn c*** of a man Rodgers is 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

We'd be 3 points better off, Everton would have a point less. We'd be going in to the West Ham game a point ahead of them hoping our result v West Ham is better than theirs v Bournemouth. We could add last day heartbreak to an already shit season.

• Like 1