Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Guest Col city fan
1 minute ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Won't start an argument here brother because people are bored of reading it and we're beyond it but, and I cannot stress this enough - nobody who defended Amartey thought he was good enough to start 20+ league games for us at centre half this season.

No I think that’s probably right mate and I’ll take that back. As you say, it’s gone anyway.

Just now, Gazza3 said:

Had we gone 3-1 up v Everton do you think k we would have seen the game out . Probably ends 3-3

It would have been massive from a physiological point of view.

Think we would have gone on to win comfortably.

• Like 1

Forest, Everton and Leeds are the most dislikeable trio of teams in the PL for me but all three have shown heart, desire and total commitment in attempting to beat the drop. We on the other hand lack any fight whatsoever. We're a team created in the image of it's maker, Brendan bloody Rodgers. A total reset in the Championship will be required on the back of a ruthless clearout from top to bottom. Playing in the Championship will be a huge challenge but as fans all we ask is that the club restores some pride so that we can look forward to following our beloved team whichever division we are playing in. 

I'm off, will check the Forest game at full time rather than put myself through it.

An Everton draw and a Forest win will make this a terrible day and puts us in the realms of needing to win our last two.

Just now, Noahfence said:

so am I right saying that if Forest win and we lose to Newcastle, on the final day we would need Everton to lose? 

And Leeds to get a maximum of two points.

43 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Writing was on the wall after the first 7 games, no serious club in the Premier league should stand for that. 

absolutely spot on, and the club did nothing

brought this on themselves sadly

if Vichai was alive and still in charge Rodgers would have defo gone after the shambles at Spurs

• Like 2

Just now, Dames said:

Remember when people on here were saying we’d be fine after the Everton game because Everton and Forest wouldnt pick up a result again this season? 

Exactly this. I got a ban from the forum for challenging these people. 

Disagree with the mods and get a ban. Simples. 

1 minute ago, Noahfence said:

so am I right saying that if Forest win and we lose to Newcastle, on the final day we would need Everton to lose? 

Don’t even worry about it, we’d need Leicester to win a match anyway, so it’s done.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dames said:

Remember when people on here were saying we’d be fine after the Everton game because Everton and Forest wouldnt pick up a result again this season? 

Happy clappers that were in denial,.