Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Just now, Nalis said:

In terms of playing teams at the right times, obviously.

For example, playing Arsenal today is light years off playing Arsenal two months ago. 

We had it in our survival run eight years ago and we benefitted.

We wouldn't get the same results as those teams.

Having been 8 points clear with about ten to go, arsenal could end up ten points behind city 

that’s a level of drop off akin to us post pandemic shutdown 

Spurs didn’t drop off nearly that much in 2016 

anyone who claims that this arsenal side havent bottled the league is spouting crap 

• Like 4

Just now, Corky said:

We had it in our survival run eight years ago and we benefitted.

We wouldn't get the same results as those teams.

I think the season we benefited from it most was last season to help us finish 8th, which explains a lot sadly.

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Having been 8 points clear with about ten to go, arsenal could end up ten points behind city 

that’s a level of drop off akin to us post pandemic shutdown 

Spurs didn’t drop off nearly that much in 2016 

anyone who claims that this arsenal side havent bottled the league is spouting crap 

We weren’t quite as relentless as Man City though. Arsenal have dropped a similar number of points as Tottenham did in that period, the gap’s just widened that much because Man City are ridiculous.

Guest Col city fan

The Forest players are absolutely playing for their premiership survival here. Can’t fault them tbh

There should be 25 minutes injury time at the end of this game there will be 6 at best …. How teams get away with the awful time wasting tactics without bookings baffles me …. Turning me off the game completely

1 minute ago, Speedwell 🦊 said:

As much as it pains me to say this…You cannot fault forests home support.I wish it was the same at the kingpower.

Same as us in 2015. Fans will get behind a team that is limited but working hard, well coached, committed under a manager they like and trust.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Speedwell 🦊 said:

As much as it pains me to say this…You cannot fault forests home support.I wish it was the same at the kingpower.

Our atmosphere was like this in the great escape and the title winning season. Better in fact. Let's see how their atmosphere is when the novelty of the PL has worn off and they all realise they're watching hideous hoofball every week. 

Edited by Sunbury Fox
  • Like 1