Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

7 minutes ago, Mark_w said:

We weren’t quite as relentless as Man City though. Arsenal have dropped a similar number of points as Tottenham did in that period, the gap’s just widened that much because Man City are ridiculous.

That’s my point 

arsenal have got 12 points in 9 games (GW 28-37) - we took 21 points in those 9 games and spurs took 16 

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

Only if we lose to Newcastle. On Tuesday morning we will be able to say what we need, but until then, there’s still a game to be played. And this club has produced the ridiculous before, no matter how shit we’ve been, we’ve got a big result in us. If it’s saved for Monday then I’m all for it. 

A big result in us from where and who? What have you seen to come out with that at this stage, we will lose big against Newcastle and likely Westham we have zero fight left the last 2 matches confirmed that.

1 minute ago, Brooksy said:

Call me delusional but I think Everton will lose next week and we'll beat West Ham to stay up. Leeds are fcuked so we don't need to worry about them.

You're delusional, not only have we got to beat West Ham, we've got to beat Newcastle as well.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

Call me delusional but I think Everton will lose next week and we'll beat West Ham to stay up. Leeds are fcuked so we don't need to worry about them.

Delusional, but that is essentially our only realistic path to staying up now. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Helps too that nobody under the age of 30 has any memory of them being a top flight club

Yeah, us being away for a decade helped us want to really stay there too.

There is no conspiracy- if you work hard you give yourselves a chance and luck arrives with it. We don't so get nothing in return.

Just now, Onions said:

It’s almost like not sacking your manager blindly is the smarter moan, Forest & West Ham showing this 

It is but Bodgers probably would have had us down weeks ago. We lost to Palace who had done naff all until they played us.