Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

4 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

Call me delusional but I think Everton will lose next week and we'll beat West Ham to stay up. Leeds are fcuked so we don't need to worry about them.

Only team thats done and dusted besides Southampton is us. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lutterworth Fox said:

You're delusional, not only have we got to beat West Ham, we've got to beat Newcastle as well.

Oh they'll batter us. West Ham is our only hope. Its all set up for a dramatic finale

Just now, Onions said:

It’s almost like not sacking your manager blindly is the smarter moan, Forest & West Ham showing this 

Hideous statement, we were going down anyway, it was worth trying someone else we left it too late with the change, the players have had it they're not fighting for anyone, Forest and West Ham players have fight left in them we dont.

Just now, Col city fan said:

I think that’s it  kids..

Southampton, Us and Leeds are going down 

Don’t think Leeds will go down they have West Ham who possibly but the reserves out and spurs who will crumble at Elland road 

Just now, southfox66 said:

The weekend results going as expected with Arsenal blowing the title last weekend knew Forest would beat them and with west ham getting to conference final can see Leeds beating them and we are down when we lose on Monday :(

Exactly this, I'm afraid, shows how far we have declined.

6 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

Call me delusional but I think Everton will lose next week and we'll beat West Ham to stay up. Leeds are fcuked so we don't need to worry about them.

I'd be very surprised if Bournemouth leave Goodison Park with 3 points. 

We are down chaps, i know it sounds defeatist but we need to be realistic and start planning for next year in the Championship. The last decade has been a hell of ride.

• Like 1