Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Anyone who states ‘oh Arsenal have had a good season and haven’t bottled it’ needs to seriously give their head a wobble.

It’s a huge bottle, most recent years third place would be breathing down their necks now.

Lucky to still finish second. 

• Like 1

Credit to Forest. They achieved something, primarily through sheer  guts, that we couldn’t. I’m sooo looking forward to the obligatory firework display they launch after every home win. 😞😞😞

• Like 2

Wasn’t Ramsdale this week blathering on about how they hadn’t bottled it. They were 2-0 up against Liverpool and West Ham and drew in successive weeks, Man City are borderline perfect at the moment but it’s been a massive wobble from Arsenal, they were practically home and hosed with the gap they had. 

Fair play to Forest. Terrible squad. just a little bit of quality, but shows what a manager can install. Very good at home and took points off some good teams.

All but over for us.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Col city fan said:

Because I’ve been a City supporter for a long long time and was brought up with the Forest/Derby rivalry.

If you weren’t, you wouldn’t know 

I do know, and was brought up with the same rivalry. But I also don't care about what those teams do or don't do. You can't stay on top of rivalries forever.  They all ebb and flow throughout history. It's just now our time to be beyond shit 🤣

Just now, KFS said:

Love Peter Drury but his hyperbole has really ****ing wound me up today. ‘This famous, fantastic, historic football club’

**** off

They are historic I’ll give him that.

Achieved NOTHING in the modern era.