Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Just now, kristianity77 said:

At least we are in it on the final day which makes it interesting at the very least. 

So assuming we get beat at Newcastle, then we need to beat west ham, and Everton need to lose at home to Bournemouth.  

If we beat Newcastle then we just need to match evertons result to stay up.

Simple enough permutations.

Not if Leeds win tomorrow 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

Both forest and Everton have beaten Arsenal this season.

Both 1-0.

Literally something we're not capable of.

Forest deserve to stay up

We were never gonna get a 1-0 win at home to arsenal, couldn’t even have a shot!

Congratulations to the Oil Billionaires who bought Man City and cheated with their finances - yeah they face 115 charges but their hot shot lawyers will get them off.  Truely a fairly tale... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

We played against imperious, no-one-can-touch-them, nailed-on-to-win-the-league Arsenal at home.

Notts Forest played spent, out of ideas, already resigned to their finishing position in 2nd Arsenal.

We've not shown anything like the guts or fight that Notts Forest have shown today, but my goodness, we've been shit out of luck and now we have to suffer the indignity of relegation while those buggers are lording it in the Prem.

FFS.

We really didn't. They were there to be pushed close but we were set up to take part and do nothing. It was disgraceful.

Just now, Corky said:

We really didn't. They were there to be pushed close but we were set up to take part and do nothing. It was disgraceful.

You don't agree that Arsenal were in imperious form when we played them?

Fair do's, but I can't agree.

3 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

At least we are in it on the final day which makes it interesting at the very least. 

So assuming we get beat at Newcastle, then we need to beat west ham, and Everton need to lose at home to Bournemouth.  

If we beat Newcastle then we just need to match evertons result to stay up.

Simple enough permutations.

We're 4 points behind Everton lose to Newcastle and we're down!

4 minutes ago, Tuna said:

We the fans don't deserve relegation but those in charge at the club most certainly do.

Wait until you see them all clapping the players off after West Ham.

If there was a league table for fans, I'd say us and Southampton are right where we belong.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Our atmosphere was like this in the great escape and the title winning season. Better in fact. Let's see how their atmosphere is when the novelty of the PL has worn off and they all realise they're watching hideous hoofball every week. 

I get what you’re saying,but it’s all about now tbf!

Fair play to Forest. They deserve to stay up. Wish we had some of this basic fight going around - well for a whole game at least. We’re the softest team in the league and deserve to be where we are. Foxes Never Quit has to be most untrue phrase in football right now. 

• Like 1

Guest BlueBrett

remember watching forest back in the first few months of the season and thinking wow this lot are terrible. seemed like there was such a gulf between us. how has this happened? I mean i know we all know how but still what the ****

6 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

We played against imperious, no-one-can-touch-them, nailed-on-to-win-the-league Arsenal at home.

Notts Forest played spent, out of ideas, already resigned to their finishing position in 2nd Arsenal.

We've not shown anything like the guts or fight that Notts Forest have shown today, but my goodness, we've been shit out of luck and now we have to suffer the indignity of relegation while those buggers are lording it in the Prem.

FFS.

We could play already relegated Southampton for the last two games of the season and i still dont think we would get what is required.

• Like 3