Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

2 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Forest completed 81 passes in the whole game. Would think that must be a record for a winning team in the PL. 

our prima donnas couldn’t shithouse a win against the U16’s - most of our players are absolutely pathetic - the board are absolutely pathetic 

the club are arrogant from top to bottom - I hope the media rip them apart on Tuesday morning once it’s all confirmed 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

We played against imperious, no-one-can-touch-them, nailed-on-to-win-the-league Arsenal at home.

Notts Forest played spent, out of ideas, already resigned to their finishing position in 2nd Arsenal.

We've not shown anything like the guts or fight that Notts Forest have shown today, but my goodness, we've been shit out of luck and now we have to suffer the indignity of relegation while those buggers are lording it in the Prem.

FFS.

Obviously we deserve to go down but you are on the money, tried to explain this earlier today but surprised by how many people dont understand this happens, pretty much in every league.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

At least we are in it on the final day which makes it interesting at the very least. 

So assuming we get beat at Newcastle, then we need to beat west ham, and Everton need to lose at home to Bournemouth.  

If we beat Newcastle then we just need to match evertons result to stay up.

Simple enough permutations.

Here's a quicker one, we are relegated already. We are not getting anything from the Newcastle match and will be down by Monday night end of.

Congratulations to Forest - I hate to say it, but if we half of the fight they shown, who know what we could have achieved!

We deserved to the be where we are, we shouldn’t be relying on other team😡

• Like 4

Father in law and brother in law are forest. I’m actually happy for them. We have been shite and deserve what’s coming. No fight, no energy, no dynamism and no heart. I’m resigned to the fact we are bollocked. Acceptance makes it hell of a lot easier. 

Just now, BlueBrett said:

remember watching forest back in the first few months of the season and thinking wow this lot are terrible. seemed like there was such a gulf between us. how has this happened? I mean i know we all know how but still what the ****

You know their manager? The guy who looks like his Mother just died every day of his life? There were discussions then about whether he should just resign because he was obviously above his level. Turns out he wasn't.

1 minute ago, PAPA LAZAROU said:

Here's a quicker one, we are relegated already. We are not getting anything from the Newcastle match and will be down by Monday night end of.

I do wonder why some people bother watching football.

If every result is already predetermined than why bother watching at all?

Just now, casablancas said:

Father in law and brother in law are forest. I’m actually happy for them. We have been shite and deserve what’s coming. No fight, no energy, no dynamism and no heart. I’m resigned to the fact we are bollocked. Acceptance makes it hell of a lot easier. 

My nephew is a season ticket holder, he's 12, I'm made up for him.  Must be great to watch a team that fights for the club, I remember what that was like.

We've as a Club resigned from the Premier League. Contracts, recruitment, staff "retainment" - we've run out of ways to effect things.

Warning sirens all the way through summer, started the season like a smoked kipper and held.

This isn't a slump, it's a collapse. It should be alarming to anyone linked to the Club, they've known internally for longer than us, don't pretend they haven't realised the situation, it just hasn't been publicly acknowledged. That's what we need now, some signal from the owners, LCFC that says we have a plan and we haven't competely given up because that's how it feels.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

Worst thing is Everton are only 3 points ahead of us so it drags on to the last day no matter what. 

Not if Leeds win tomorrow, I'd lump on it they will.

We are done, we won't beat the Toon, not a chance on this earth. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

Worst thing is Everton are only 3 points ahead of us so it drags on to the last day no matter what. 

If Leeds win tomorrow and we lose on Monday, it’s over. We need to overtake the 17th place side, not swap places with the 18th place side. :/