Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

19 minutes ago, fox_up_north said:

I'm just trying to think, has every club outside of Liverpool, Everton, Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal and Man United been relegated in the last 30+ years? 

I'd be interested to know the average tenure of clubs. Newcastle and Villa must surely have the longest time served. 

Villa and Newcastle have 28 seasons each

West Ham 27

Man City 26

Southampton 24

Blackburn 18

Then us with 17

Fulham/ Sunderland on 16 and Leeds on 15 come after us

Forest, Derby and Cov all in single figures 

Edited by MattFox
  • Like 2

Wow colour me surprised. PGMOL being inconsistent shambolic pricks once again. Who'd have thunk it?!

Basically affecting some of the biggest key games of the season just for the lolz. 

Edited by The Bear

1 minute ago, The Bear said:

Wow colour me surprised. PGMOL being inconsistent shambolic pricks once again. Who'd have thunk it?!

Basically affecting some of the biggest key games of the season just for the lolz. 

It’s Marcus Bent. I’m telling you now even if we end up above Everton, they will still relegate us. They are immune to relegation. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Actually ridiculous if they've changed the injury time ruling midway through the season. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, fox_up_north said:

I'm just trying to think, has every club outside of Liverpool, Everton, Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal and Man United been relegated in the last 30+ years? 

I'd be interested to know the average tenure of clubs. Newcastle and Villa must surely have the longest time served. 

I'm old enough to remember the old 1st division days when Spurs and Man U went down. In these days of lopsided wealth it is hard to imagine Man U dropping.  Shame we are helping Everton to survive another year. Arsenal got in the top division by a fiddle after WW1. Nuts they have never been relegated

• Like 1

Just now, TeamRocket said:

Hoe have forest stayed up? When Leeds haven't played yet? Or am I missing  summit

Because Everton can only get 36 points. If Leeds get 37 they’ll stay up with forest also on 37 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TeamRocket said:

Hoe have forest stayed up? When Leeds haven't played yet? Or am I missing  summit

because neither everton or ourselves can catch them 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, trugerkem said:

Like this melee ….it’s a deliberate time wasting tactic by Forest …. 

We have never been in the position, to even try it..

maybe the Spurs games,way back then..

9 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

This is a league thats has been the stage for your Ricky Spragias, your Steve Keans, your Les Reeds. All classically handsome men.

Another season of Cooper besmirches our league, forget Everton, we should be suing Forest for £100m imqho

You did have Gary Megson for a month. Should be at least £10m.