Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

Wow colour me surprised. PGMOL being inconsistent shambolic pricks once again. Who'd have thunk it?!

Basically affecting some of the biggest key games of the season just for the lolz. 

Absolutely stinks. Disgusting.

Massively suits sides well equipped to Chuck lumps up the pitch, hit long balls and win corners. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Corky said:

I really do not understand it. "Leicester back to being Leicester". Ridiculous.

For somebody in his position it's an absolute joke. This sounds ridiculous but I think he's got a bigger influence on this sort of thing than people realise - you spread the narrative that imploding like this is acceptable then by extension it sort of becomes true. It takes the pressure off people that should be feeling it. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

He's also having digs about them sacking Rodgers. I'd find it mental if a Spurs / Liverpool media commentator came out with that rubbish given the abundantly clear evidence he needed to go, let alone a Leicester fan. That's despite ignoring the fact Villa / Wolves sacked managers and it paid off too.

Couldn't wait to ride Forest either. Twat.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

Wow colour me surprised. PGMOL being inconsistent shambolic pricks once again. Who'd have thunk it?!

Basically affecting some of the biggest key games of the season just for the lolz. 

So changing the rules with 2 games to go. The incompetence is riddled. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dan LCFC said:

For somebody in his position it's an absolute joke. This sounds ridiculous but I think he's got a bigger influence on this sort of thing than people realise - you spread the narrative that imploding like this is acceptable then by extension it sort of becomes true. It takes the pressure off people that should be feeling it. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

He's also having digs about them sacking Rodgers. I'd find it mental if a Spurs / Liverpool media commentator came out with that rubbish given the abundantly clear evidence he needed to go, let alone a Leicester fan. That's despite ignoring the fact Villa / Wolves sacked managers and it paid off too.

Couldn't wait to ride Forest either. Twat.

Come off it all of you…

This forum is 100%…“typical Leicester“

Through the whole forum and whole fan base…Every one of you out there haven’t

thought it…!!! It’s in the Leicester DNA..

Having the audacity to call GL out on a light hearted statement is bloody pathetic.

Guest Fox99
2 hours ago, Corky said:

I really do not understand it. "Leicester back to being Leicester". Ridiculous.

It was a few weeks back now when he said this on MOTD, and at the time it was such a frustrating comment.

Edited by AlexFT

Guest Fox99
2 minutes ago, MattFox said:

He said it after the first show of the season

Didn’t realise that, obviously not a one off comment then. 

1 hour ago, Daggers said:

And people laughed when some of us said we should’ve got Cooper in when Forest were shit. 

Been saying since before the WC break that Cooper was good enough to find a way to integrate all those signings, and Forest would find form in the second half.  Not surprising at all.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Come off it all of you…

This forum is 100%…“typical Leicester“

Through the whole forum and whole fan base…Every one of you out there haven’t

thought it…!!! It’s in the Leicester DNA..

Having the audacity to call GL out on a light hearted statement is bloody pathetic.

bollocks is talking as if being the worst run club in the division just part of our DNA and a normal thing, Lineker is just being a melt. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PAPA LAZAROU said:

Go on then I'll bet you. What odds are you looking at?

It’s not about having a vet, we’re obviously huge underdogs for the game.

However, I watch football for the unpredictability, if every game went the way of the favourites, it would be a boring game, no one would watch and we’d all take the bookies to the cleaners every week.

Football for me is about hope, teams have amazing days out - us this season despite being crap most of it pulled those big wins against Spurs and Villa off and looked great.

Newcastle have looked great all season, but lost in the FA Cup to Sheff Wed and have failed to beat a poor Leeds side this season.

I am not saying we will certainly win, or go out your mortgage on it, I’m saying in any game of football there is a chance. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deeg67 said:

Been saying since before the WC break that Cooper was good enough to find a way to integrate all those signings, and Forest would find form in the second half.  Not surprising at all.

with all the chaos at that club, it’s utterly amazing that he lasted the season. 

2 hours ago, The Doctor said:

bollocks is talking as if being the worst run club in the division just part of our DNA and a normal thing, Lineker is just being a melt. 

That is not what I said…

Plus If Linekers natural  home truths make him a melt.

God knows what much of FT is,with a full season of the same rhetoric..

“Typical Leicester“

10 hours ago, The Bear said:

It’s not a directive that’s decided by the PGMOL. They will have been told by the competition I.e the premier league they need to tighten up on added time.

12 minutes ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

It’s not a directive that’s decided by the PGMOL. They will have been told by the competition I.e the premier league they need to tighten up on added time.

Arguably even worse. 

Classic the club's hard done by think it's corruption, but what has actually happened here? How can they decide to tighten up on injury time in the last 2 games, in the 2 games where's there's someone chasing things 

9 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

My other half’s family are Forest and I’ve been dry heaving for months

So is mine and I live in Nottingham too, I must of had about 100 abusive texts since 8pm last night and I have only just woken up!

• Haha 1

How tepid do the videos emerging of Man City fans celebrating look?

I get they're playing today and their 'real' celebrations will be at the game but you'd have imagined they'd (the fans) have been partying last night around the stadium.

Just now, Matt said:

How tepid do the videos emerging of Man City fans celebrating look?

I get they're playing today and their 'real' celebrations will be at the game but you'd have imagined they'd (the fans) have been partying last night around the stadium.

Tbf to them their big one will be against Inter, that's what they'll be looking towards rather than the league.

6 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

with all the chaos at that club, it’s utterly amazing that he lasted the season. 

I'm sure they could've found someone 'better' they would've.

Have to say that forest player going on that run then running across the field to make the tackle and punching the air is everything I wish we had at Leicester, and if we had we wouldnt be contemplating relegation.

• Like 2