Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Let's just get this finished tomorrow night ffs

We deserve it and I'm at peace with it, sour grapes or not the Premier league is soulless and we'd be bang in the relegation mix next season

Forest can't go so now I'm all Leeds to finally flush Everton.

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan
8 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Respectfully Col, it's got absolutely nothing to do with luck. The most deserved relegation you'll ever see

No, luck matters mostly mate. All the results this weekend are going against us. We can’t control that part 

Edited by Col city fan

1 minute ago, whoareyaaa said:

agree spurs will happily take the loss, not that it would be hard to beat them, the only hope is that they have to win to get into Europe is that right?

Correct but I don’t think they’re very bothered about qualifying for the conference league 

chelsea won’t have European football next season and I reckon spurs probably feel their best chance of top 4 is to have free weeks to prepare for PL games 

• Like 1

Just now, Col city fan said:

No, luck matters too mate. All the results this weekend are going against us. We can’t control that part 

We can't control it no. The results going against us the most have been our own

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

No, luck matters too mate. All the results this weekend are going against us. We can’t control that part 

I've been reading a book about seeing life as a set of bets.  Luck is when things happen that were not predicted by the base odds.  One would expect Leeds to lose to west ham.  If they dont that's bad luck for us.  

However, you should always maximize your long run success by making logical decisions supported by the probabilities..  I am not sure the club has done that.

So let me get this right, West Ham are on the beach today and will inevitably lose against Leeds.

West Ham will be on the beach next week but win against us.

Who's the problem in this?

3 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

This is our punishment. How many teams facing the drop saw us lose 4-1 to Bournemouth or 4-2 to Newcastle and thought Leicester you pricks.

The worst thing about that was, we were playing for top 4 on both occasions,  we didn't even have the excuse ofj nothing to play for.