Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Just now, tickler28 said:

Everyone is aware that we need to see a 100% different Leicester tomorrow for any chance of anything happening don't they?

It's done mate. The players haven't given any inclination that they are willing to fight for survival. Just look at the results that the others have picked up recently. We're buried

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Thought the game was over and the game ended 1-0 to Leeds according to some of the posts on here?

Yeah it’s just pathetic self loathing isn’t it, we may well still go down and we’re in a bad way but not as bad as some of the crap posted on here. 

7 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

I've been reading a book about seeing life as a set of bets.  Luck is when things happen that were not predicted by the base odds.  One would expect Leeds to lose to west ham.  If they dont that's bad luck for us.  

However, you should always maximize your long run success by making logical decisions supported by the probabilities..  I am not sure the club has done that.

Wait - why would one expect Leeds to lose to west ham today. For one the odds were pretty much the same for each to win. But even aside from that based on circumstances I certainly wouldn’t expect Leeds to lose today. 

3 minutes ago, egg_fried_rice said:

I still think one or both of Leeds and Everton will win their last game, so we need two wins regardless.

I'd probably take that right now.

If Leeds don't win today then it's on us (daunting thought).

Worst case scenario for me is Leeds win here today and we look like world beaters and win our last two as Leeds  beat Tottenham 5-0 on the last day. It would be typical of us to show up when the pressure is off.

Just now, UniFox21 said:

Rice knows he's off next season, has still given 110% for West Ham, knowing they gave him his chance etc.

Our guys are strolling around flinging arms at each other 

Difference between a player coming through the academy and giving a damn about the club.

Tielemans is an Anderlecht product, Leicester is just a paycheck? Madders will be more interested in Coventry winning the play-offs than us staying up

Just now, Haywood_6 said:

Leeds are going down, just like we are. 

At this point Everton and Forest staying up riles me up more than the shit show we have had to put up with this season.

3 minutes ago, beepee1984 said:

Difference between a player coming through the academy and giving a damn about the club.

Tielemans is an Anderlecht product, Leicester is just a paycheck? Madders will be more interested in Coventry winning the play-offs than us staying up

Not true about Maddison, he'll want to leave on a high note.

• Haha 2

Just now, weller54 said:

Yep.. Us, Leeds and Saints... Nailed on. 

Has been for a couple of weeks to be honest. Miracle territory for either of us to avoid the drop. 

• Like 1