Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

1 minute ago, FoxesWalk said:

Always liked Bowen as a player, the one we should have gone for to replace Mahrez.ย 

Didn't someone say he didn't fit Leicester's criteria when it come to attitude.

ย 

Then we ended up with Maddison lolย 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Gerard said:

ย 

If Leeds lose this then a point at Newcastle is probably a good result for us, I'm aware it's out of our hands but our implied chance of safety will improve.ย 

ย 

If Leeds get a draw then it's a bit much to ask that we win on the last day and Everton and Leeds don't.

It would force everton to win their game. A draw would be ok for them if leeds only win byย  1. So if we are level and leeds winning, they will not be pushing as if they lose leeds would benefit. But at the same time we score we will overtake them, a nice late goal with leeds winning and Everton drawing would be perfection. Albeit it just win the last 2!

1 minute ago, Lambert09 said:

problem isโ€ฆ. this west ham side will batter us ๐Ÿ˜‚

Possibly.

ย 

But how much will they fancy a dead rubber away when they've got a European final round the corner? Wouldn't be shocked to see them rest a few.

Just now, The Guvnor said:

Canโ€™t see it, ten days before their final, no one will want an injury and miss that.

Pretty much my thoughts.ย 

ย 

Even if they don't rest players, which I suspect they will, those who are there will likely be subconsciously wary of picking up a knock and missing out on a European final in what's a nothing game to them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1