Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Well that's Leeds done.

We need a win tomorrow though, Everton will pick up a win next week.

Fancy us to beat West Ham next week if we need a win though, think they protect all their starters before the conference league final.

• Like 1

Just now, Dames said:

The worst thing about this whole situation is we know that 2 wins would most certainly see us stay up and that our players just dont have the fight in them like everyone else. 

That’s the thing, I will rarely give up hope if there is even the slightest chance, but with this bunch of idiots who are up there own backsides I have just accepted we are done 

Cheers West Ham for giving me false hope. I just want this season to be done and now they've dragged me back into thinking that we could actually stay up. And then tomorrow night I'll be back where I was 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Gazza3 said:

If that doesn't motivate the players then nothing will

100%.

Draw won't be enough against newcastle IMO.  They need that at least to guarantee 4th. I think they will go all out against us tomorrow.

Edited by Jattdogg

Just now, jayfox26 said:

Cheers West Ham for giving me false hope. I just want this season to be done and now they've dragged me back into thinking that we could actually stay up. And then tomorrow night I'll be back where I was 

Are we not thinking of it as an incredible journey that we are grateful for? I thought that was how we're thinking about it all now.

• Haha 1

Egg in the face for those of you who have said all week Leeds/Everton are guaranteed 4-6pts from their final two games. We're all in shite form, it won't be that straight forward. Their fans are probably thinking we'll beat Newcastle tomorrow night simply on the basis of their own pessimism about their own sides, nothing to do with actual logic. 

2 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

Are we not thinking of it as an incredible journey that we are grateful for? I thought that was how we're thinking about it all now.

I was on an incredible journey until the vehicle I was travelling in crashed and set on fire.