Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

5 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

Still think somewhere down the line the Newcastle takeover of late will fall apart. Something just doesn't feel right about that deal and do think it's going to come back to haunt them. I don't know I just feel as perfect as everything is, there's still a wave of uncertainty. 

You're far too optimistic on the future if the UK.

Saudi and Dubai money pretty much influence most things in this country already and it's only going to get worse. Just look at tee side

35 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Why are they so salty? And why is it just Liverpool that seemingly do this? 

It sets a worrying precedent if they keep doing this but also keep getting explanations. 

Otherwise you'll get all 20 clubs seeking explanations for most decisions in each round of matches. 

Maybe they need to look a bit closer to home. It's not just a contentious decision here and there which stops them getting CL football. Dropped points elsewhere perhaps... 

They simply cannot accept they were in the wrong or worse than someone without there being foul play. 

18 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Am I the only person scratching my head ?

No. It helped me reach nivarna. I've stopped trying to understand and have become one with the light.

Guest Col city fan
3 minutes ago, StevieH said:

The pressing that Brighton are doing is impressive. We just don't have the players who can or want to put a shift in.

I was just thinking, though I’m happy for Brighton (such a well run club) it hammers it home just how far we’ve sunk