Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

1 minute ago, Tielemans63 said:

There's a lot of praise on here for a Forest side that could easily be 4-1 down. They've been incredibly fortunate.

True, but they've worked their bollocks off tbf.

You make your own luck...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Izzy said:

True, but they've worked their bollocks off tbf.

You make your own luck...

Sort of. Incorrect decisions by officials probably isn't really them making their own luck though. McKenna handballs in that position, that's a clear red card.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, purpleronnie said:

Of topic here but I have to say I find it odd that you would go to a football match, get to your seat surrounded by people you don't know and think well I cant possibly watch the game fully clothed... off comes the shirt.

Im glad im watching it at home then. Wahaay!

1 minute ago, Tielemans63 said:

Sort of. Incorrect decisions by officials probably isn't really them making their own luck though. McKenna handballs in that position, that's a clear red card.

It all evens itself out over the season I reckon...

2 minutes ago, when_you're_smiling said:

The double jeopardy is only if someone makes a valid attempt to play the ball. Pretty sure it doesn’t follow making a valid attempt with your hand.

Yeah fair, just in general though, if that’s how they’re phrasing it, then ultimately you won’t know the jeopardy until after the penalty, so why not wait? 

• Like 1