Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

6 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

You will (seems strongly likely) be welcomed back into our relevant league thread next week mate and the bear will be cast out into a non Lcfc part of the forum! 

Thanks.

Might not be much fun for us next season !

Poor Bear .

Edited by Super_horns

Just now, Vacamion said:

Leicester City should totally get Super Frank Lampard in during the close season.

The bogs need redecorating.

Poor guy looked a broken man in a sky interview I saw earlier and that was before this match.

Just now, Tuna said:

Poor guy looked a broken man in a sky interview I saw earlier and that was before this match.

He perhaps stood a chance of getting an upper Championship club before he took on this role.

Not now.  I think he might have to go abroad.

7 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

He perhaps stood a chance of getting an upper Championship club before he took on this role.

Not now.  I think he might have to go abroad.

I think Frank is a great example of proving being a manager is far .kre difficult than it looks. 

I remember his early Motd appearances as a pundit after he finished playing. He spoke with so much eloquence, razor eye for the modern demands of the game ....I thought at the time, I'd love this guy at ours at some point