Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

2 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Vieira making some odd changes there 

Really thought he'd switch to a 4 and put a bit of pressure on Liverpool. Seems he's hoping for a counter. I think they're good enough to take on a 10 man Liverpool and create their own chances

Disappointed in Palace.  Response to going a man up was to stay too narrow, be second to every ball, and sub Eze off and Will Hughes on.  No will to win.

The 10 man side had most of the chances and the only goal.

The result wasn't bad, but the Dippers will feel they can still retrieve their title chances.

856296285_bindipper.JPG.14ec6a8af66e6a99ef2dc80eb29f9272.JPG

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stadt said:

The margins are so tight between Man City and Liverpool that could be the league done with already.

Watching both Arsenal and Liverpool twice already this season and seeing them both against the same opponents, Arsenal look miles ahead of Liverpool. Whether this is just Liverpool making a slow start and Arsenal flying out the blocks only time will tell, but right now Liverpool don’t look like a top four side.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Watching both Arsenal and Liverpool twice already this season and seeing them both against the same opponents, Arsenal look miles ahead of Liverpool. Whether this is just Liverpool making a slow start and Arsenal flying out the blocks only time will tell, but right now Liverpool don’t look like a top four side.

annoyingly arsenal have done everything right this summer. I actually think the title race will be interesting this year because the top 5 teams could all take points off of each other. 

I don’t think chelsea have enough fire power to win the league but they’ll still do damage to the other clubs around them. 

Man U just going to have their own disaster class away from the money boys. 

im back to looking at the league how we did when we were promoted. we have 28 games and 10 bonus games. 

• Like 2

Just now, Lambert09 said:

annoyingly arsenal have done everything right this summer. I actually think the title race will be interesting this year because the top 5 teams could all take points off of each other. 

I don’t think chelsea have enough fire power to win the league but they’ll still do damage to the other clubs around them. 

Man U just going to have their own disaster class away from the money boys. 

im back to looking at the league how we did when we were promoted. we have 28 games and 10 bonus games. 

I agree, the good thing for us is the basket case that is Manchester United. For the rest of the league 6th and 7th looks to be wide open for whoever can put a run of results together. 

• Like 1