Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

26 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

I'm sorry but how come Wolves can suddenly sign a £50m midfielder highly sought after in Europe but we can't afford a bag of chips?

Net spend of zero for the last 3 seasons. Made a profit in 2 of them. 

And Mendes. 

Edited by The Bear

32 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

I'm sorry but how come Wolves can suddenly sign a £50m midfielder highly sought after in Europe but we can't afford a bag of chips?

5 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Net spend of zero for the last 3 seasons. Made a profit in 2 of them. 

And Mendes. 

Also their squad isn't huge. They've had a fair few u23s on the bench in the last few games, right? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Mate the first one is absolutely nothing.

He’s turned round for the second a bit too quickly and dipped his head in a bit too much as Andersen has completely got In his head. Stonewall red yes, ABH not really.

Come off it man 😂 he knows exactly what he’s doing. He’s tried to headbutt him twice he’s not gone to lock heads like all these fannies do for some reason but he’s meant to stick a nut on him twice and managed it once

4 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

These highlights have really tickled me lol

It’s great and something every other centre half in the league should note for when Nunez comes back. Just wind him up and he’ll eventually snap. Andersen’s been top class for Palace these first two games and if we do sell Fofana, I certainly wouldn’t be against the idea of going all out to replace him with Andersen. Whether that’s possible is another matter. 

Edited by VinceNoir

3 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

These highlights have really tickled me lol

Looking at that, he is massively going to have to change his game and attitude if he is going to be successful in England. He will get that treatment every week now, and unless he can change that won’t be his last red card.

Doesn’t appear to have the temperament to hack it here. Hope Liverpool draw Stoke or Millwall away in the cups.

Swiss Ramble have just done a few things on the Glazers. In short - they've sold shares in the club for about half a billion and yet none of it has actually stayed within the club. To date, they've taken 1 billion out. 

I remember the days of Man United winning everything and it was awful but christ, that's a slap in the face to the fans. 

52 minutes ago, fox_up_north said:

Swiss Ramble have just done a few things on the Glazers. In short - they've sold shares in the club for about half a billion and yet none of it has actually stayed within the club. To date, they've taken 1 billion out. 

I remember the days of Man United winning everything and it was awful but christ, that's a slap in the face to the fans. 

If they have sold shares they own in the club, why would anyone have expectations that any of that money would go back into the club? 

19 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Sooner BT are taken over and this bellend is taken off air the better.

The guy is pure partridge, I've gone from disliking him to loving the unintentional comedy gold he comes out with.

His LinkedIn post about the champions league final was hilarious