Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

34 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Man Utd should've never signed Ronaldo, as the club's overall performance has seemed to have even declined since his arrival.

Interesting where they would have been without his goals last season though... 

• Like 1

Incredible how Liverpool just can't have a player sent off, there has to be an excuse, a reason as to why it shouldn't have been. Given they got away with leg breaking tackles last season, Milner cynically fouling who he likes you'd think there would some humility but oh no.

• Like 1

Was there not supposed to be something after games, where you could hear the conversations with the ref and VAR room? I am still in complete confuse-land about Richarlison not being offside for the first Spurs goal and Romero getting away with that hair pull. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Interesting where they would have been without his goals last season though... 

Correlation not causation and all that but they were 16 goals and points better off the season before without him. Whatever the value of his goals, I don't think it makes up for having to accommodate such a complete individualist who can't or won't work for the team. He's the antithesis of everything Ten Hag wants to do and I reckon the sooner they're shot of him the better (for them of course, not for everyone else - I hope he stays there forever).

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Guest said:

Correlation not causation and all that but they were 16 goals and points better off the season before without him. Whatever the value of his goals, I don't think it makes up for having to accommodate such a complete individualist who can't or won't work for the team. He's the antithesis of everything Ten Hag wants to do and I reckon the sooner they're shot of him the better (for them of course, not for everyone else - I hope he stays there forever).

Agreed. Despite all the goals he doesn't improve any of the players around him and therefore as a collective the team have got worse. In fact, many of their key players have seen their form drop off a cliff since Ronaldo rocked up. Fernandes being the prime example. Not that I give a sh*t. Long may it continue.

• Like 1

20 million

Good singing for that price !

Newcastle are preparing to come back with improved terms after seeing their first bid for Watford star Joao Pedro pushed back, according to a report.

Pedro came through the ranks at Fluminense in his native Brazil. He made 28 appearances for the club, scoring seven times, before moving to Watford in January 2020. The Hornets paid £3.6million to bring him to England, as per transfermarkt.

Edited by Cincinnati Fox

1 hour ago, Cincinnati Fox said:

20 million

Good singing for that price !

Newcastle are preparing to come back with improved terms after seeing their first bid for Watford star Joao Pedro pushed back, according to a report.

Pedro came through the ranks at Fluminense in his native Brazil. He made 28 appearances for the club, scoring seven times, before moving to Watford in January 2020. The Hornets paid £3.6million to bring him to England, as per transfermarkt.

We have rejected it so probably hoping for more than 30 million if we have to sell Perdo at all .

Maybe Man U ought to try and get him ..

Everyone else seems to reject them !

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/adrien-rabiot-manchester-united-transfer-24775070.amp

15 hours ago, It'sblueupnorth said:

Come off it man 😂 he knows exactly what he’s doing. He’s tried to headbutt him twice he’s not gone to lock heads like all these fannies do for some reason but he’s meant to stick a nut on him twice and managed it once

Cleary never played the game or tried to head butt someone with any intent, next.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

Dictionary definition of a head butt-  Agressive and forceful thrust with the top of the head into the face or body of another person.

Not sure how you can argue its not a headbutt.

Wasn’t forceful or the top of his head, that’d be a head butt.

He’s dipped his head in slightly and like I’ll say one more time for you idiots who pay hundreds of pounds a year to watch a game you don’t even understand. It’s a red card. Next.

On 15/08/2022 at 23:53, Leeds Fox said:

Yeah it’ll be 3 won’t it. I wasn’t trying to disagree with you to be fair. Just thought it looked daft that the journalist was denying that he meant to do what he did. I never thought it was that serious (in terms of someone actually getting hurt). I thought it was intentional though.

Ok not next he’s actually talking sense.

1 minute ago, Smudge said:

You never struck me as a violent person, not sure why you might want to.

I’m not unless someone is trying to take my head off and it’s happened a few times.

Must because I’m not worried about talking to people in real life as I do on a Internet forum.

1 minute ago, Manwell Pablo said:

I’m not unless someone is trying to take my head off and it’s happened a few times.

Must because I’m not worried about talking to people in real life as I do on a Internet forum.

How are you mate, it's been a long time.

5 minutes ago, Smudge said:

How are you mate, it's been a long time.

Good mate, just got back from a 7-0 win for the non league team I’m helping run these days so in a good mood. 

Probably time for bed soon though 😂.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

12 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Good mate, just got back from a 7-0 win for the non league team I’m helping run these days so in a good mood. 

Probably time for bed soon though 😂.

Aye its late. PM me and tell me about your club. I'd be interested to follow them.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Corky said:

Incredible how Liverpool just can't have a player sent off, there has to be an excuse, a reason as to why it shouldn't have been. Given they got away with leg breaking tackles last season, Milner cynically fouling who he likes you'd think there would some humility but oh no.

No club gets treatment like it. Think it just proves how normal it is for decisions to go their way that some of their mutant fans and even worse, shills in the media are actually trying to make a case for that being a wrong decision. Undermines a lot of their achievement for me to be honest.