Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

3 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

Man united share price up £200m in a week, on the back of links to Musk and Ratcliffe. Surely they have got to invest big before the window

Might get shot for saying this, but Manchester United are only as big as Arsenal and Newcastle United in terms of global appeal now.

Thought Mourinho was average during his time there, but he still achieved success (even though it was via a so-called 'minor' cup).

It would take a very big feat for the club to rediscover what they were during the Ferguson period.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Might get shot for saying this, but Manchester United are only as big as Arsenal and Newcastle United in terms of global appeal now.

don't be daft. they have a whole generation of foreigners who are still fans of them from their long success period (currently)

3. Manchester United

United’s reputation has taken a bit of a battering over the past few years, but they remain one of the most popular soccer clubs in the world.

They currently have around 165m followers on the three main social media platforms – miles ahead of any of their Premier League rivals

7 hours ago, moore_94 said:

How can you possibly not think that it was a violent act?

https://www.mailplus.co.uk/edition/sport/213366/mike-dean-i-got-it-wrong-on-romeros-hair-pull

MIKE DEAN: I got it wrong on Romero's hair pull

"In the few seconds I had to study Romero pulling Cucurella’s hair, I didn't deem it a violent act."

He definitely got it wrong. This is why Var should be a panel and not an individual. It's too easy for coruption.

He cost Chelsea the winning of the game and 2 points which they can't get back and could be important by the end of the season.

What if Chelsea were to sue the refereeing officals and Var. What would happen then. ?

How anyone could think it wasn't a red card is deluded. You cannot assult someone and get away with it.

Romerio should get a ban. I don't see any difference between this issue and any other belated Ban. 

6 hours ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

It's a yellow nothing more, don't want your hair pulled get an haircut 

Just cuz you have longer hair doesn't give others the right to pull it in a football match. Don't want a red card, don't pull someones hair you cheating coont (not you lol). 

I don't have much hair because I am balding on top but that would be an upper cut to his jaw bone if he did that to my balding 5mm hair strands! Would gladly take the red card too.

Internet tough guy talk done. Back to my gardening videos on youtube.

Side note, Soyuncu better watch out he might be Romero's next victim.

1 hour ago, Clever Fox said:

He definitely got it wrong. This is why Var should be a panel and not an individual. It's too easy for coruption.

He cost Chelsea the winning of the game and 2 points which they can't get back and could be important by the end of the season.

What if Chelsea were to sue the refereeing officals and Var. What would happen then. ?

How anyone could think it wasn't a red card is deluded. You cannot assult someone and get away with it.

Romerio should get a ban. I don't see any difference between this issue and any other belated Ban. 

Don’t you worry none.

The league will be sure to get them those 2 points back, plus a few extra.

Edited by marbles
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Just cuz you have longer hair doesn't give others the right to pull it in a football match. Don't want a red card, don't pull someones hair you cheating coont (not you lol). 

I don't have much hair because I am balding on top but that would be an upper cut to his jaw bone if he did that to my balding 5mm hair strands! Would gladly take the red card too.

Internet tough guy talk done. Back to my gardening videos on youtube.

Side note, Soyuncu better watch out he might be Romero's next victim.

Imagining what would happen if he pulled soyuncu's hair.... unleash the hulk. Red cards everywhere.... 😀