Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

The Gerrard vs Lampard relegation battle is gonna be a fun one for the media next year. lol

The mixture of money spaffed on journeymen, tactics written on the back of a napkin, delusions of grandeur and a media love-in with the managers deflecting from reality has us finely poised for a real corker. 

My money's on them both finishing just clear of the relegation zone, because ultimately they both have enough firepower to win the odd game where it matters, but make no mistake, they're spending millions to tread water.

Edited by OntarioFox

40 minutes ago, Koke said:

Hate on Pogba for his displays but hating on him for his IG posts, his haircuts, his dancing etc then you're just plain weird. 

On field and off field personas to a certain degree both go hand in hand.

With someone like Cristiano Ronaldo, he's earned the right to siuuuuu and all the rest that come with it because of his performances, effort and general quality.

Pogba's off field antics stems from his arrogant personia, and ditto his on field displays. Unfortunately it tap into the TikTok generation who falsely believe he's one of the greats because his social media game caters to them.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

DM writing that Pogba cost United £970k per game all told.

I know of a decent player who cost a club £1m full stop 

Yes but Pogba 'dances' and he has that armband he wears so people associate it with him. 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

I quite like Pogba as he seems to rattle exactly the right type of person 

You wouldn't want your team paying him £300k a week to rattle them people and barely play football though is my guess lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

DM writing that Pogba cost United £970k per game all told.

I know of a decent player who cost a club £1m full stop 

I’m guessing that doesn’t include the huge amount of shirts and Yanited tat they sold when they signed him though?